Elaborating on Vera Skjarr

I love to roleplay, but am not used to roleplaying on forms outside of forums or Second Life. I've recently returned to FFXIV after a two-year hiatus, and love the game, but feel like it could use a bit more. 

On my main, I've leveled Dragoon up to the upper 30's. Not wanting to do all the side quests to level up, I ended up buy Summoner up to 60 (and now love that class just as much). I'm chewing through the main story on my Summoner, meanwhile working on Dragoon and working classes, such as Fishing and Carpentry. I'll eventually move on to do the others, so I can experience most aspects of the game. This also gives me an opportunity to leave her story open-ended until I find something that firmly sticks.

Side note: I am up for in-character romance (not IRL). Not comfortable with ERP. I say this because I have the Eternal Bonds ring (platinum), and want to play a story of falling in love, and eventually getting married. I need to make sure this person is going to be consistent, to continue the story afterward.

Now, as for my character. Here is her information so far:

Server: Adamantoise

Name: Vera Skjarr

Race: Miqo'te

Clan: Keepers of the Moon

Sexuality: Bisexual

Alignment: Chaotic Good

She looks young, with large eyes and short stature. Her light hair makes her eyebrows barely visible. That, mixed with her pouty lips, gives her a sad resting face. She prefers her hair to be cut short. If not for her height, she could be mistaken for a boy sometimes.

She has a mixture of styles she likes to dress in, and refuses to commit to just one.

She has a great weakness for cute things. Fat Chocobo is her favorite bird.

I don't know enough about the lore to come up with anything deeper than this. I'm hoping someone can help, at least, point me in the right direction? Maybe something I've thought of matches up with something? And if it clashes, please point this out.

Thank you in advance! <3

• 1 month later...

I've since made an alt (still named Vera Skjarr) on Jenova, and have made it further in the game with her, than on my previous. I've also changed up her story quite a bit.

Server: Jenova

Name: Vera Skjarr

Race: Miqo'te

Clan: Keepers of the Moon

Sexuality: Bisexual

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Homeland: Dravania - Tailfeather

Current Residence: Undecided (there's an apartment in Gridania, and shared house in Kugane)

Her background:

- Adopted by couple in Tailfeather

- Raised as a hunter

- Hates restrictive clothing

- Knows very basic medicine

- Loves to explore, she often volunteers to get needed supplies from Falcon's Nest or Idyllshire (trips to Falcon's Nest are the only time you'll see her in bulky clothing)

- At eighteen, she decides to become an adventurer, to quench her need to explore, and to have better access to supplies, so she can supply her family back home