[Ultros] Hoping to start up a new RP FC!

• 4 months later...

Been a while since I heard Ultros and RP mentioned together; makes me happy though as I started playing there first. I think I still have some characters over there; and know my old FC does. I know one of them was talking about finding another FC since that one died down. If you lot are still there and looking for people, and he's still up for it; I can try and point him this way?

Was a few years back. has all but cleared out now though a few of the guys play still: the new group's it's not remotely as active as it used to be. I keep contact with them through skype & discord (and still RP with them there more than in game since moving my mains to Gil and then later Bal pre-heavensward,)and Narshe was the original name; short for the full: Knights of Narshe. Smallish group, I think the biggest we got was 14ish people? Many of my current characters are either second generation from that roleplay, if not first. My main, Ferret (or Far, Ferret is a nickname he was given by his C.O. in the Flames years later) seen in my avvie is one of the second generation. His dad and uncle both were members (I also played the uncle, Aghir'li, he was my main back then: though I didn't know quite as much about Miqo lore as they were so new to the game at the time.) Vedis (V'Edissia) is one of the few first generation characters I have left from the original Knights, though I have been edging towards bringing the uncle back, slowly.

The premise was something those of us that stayed active worked on for a while and as more lore became available to us, was fleshed out further in then-current if not back-RP. A group of Ishgardian Knights come down looking to establish and potentially recruit more allies into helping them with the then struggle against the dragonkin. Several intended to do so through marriage bonds. In the process, they established bonds of their own, and rather than simply aquiring more allies: also made friends down there. Several stayed, forming a newer, smaller order of Knights that was comprised of these allies and friends, with the intention of helping the common folk and establishing overall better relations with the less xenophobic city-states. As many of their allies (and wives or partners, in many cases) were based in the Shroud, that was where they set their base of operations.. setting out from there whenever a request was made.

It's been a while since they've been active though as a group over there, which is part of why I know a few of them were looking for something still on Primal/Ultros. Another part being those of us who stuck with it more long term like me, changed servers. In my case, I went to Gilgamesh and then Balmung, though I still poke my head in on other servers like Omega and Mateus, where I have versions of my mains if not older characters some request from time to time: as well as some new ones I mess around with when I need a break from a particular muse, or just feel like chilling and checking them out.

lol off topic and that said:  saw a really cool performance group in Limsa on Gil the other day.. a quartet of moogle-dressed lala bards that were doing a really good job of playing game music, complete with chocobo dancer. They were playing good king moogle mog when I went by on my dusky! I had to clap for them and take some screenies! If by chance they see this: LOVED IT! And keep up the great performances!

Edited by CatBiter