Aldentale Investigations

754x128http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn246/Cat_Biter/For%20Aldentale%20Ivestigations/AldentaleBannerF_zpsu3rfowmg.png[/img]

If you have a case we can solve it!

Aldentale Investigations is a small (Role-playing) Company dedicated to solving varied mysteries and problems that come to our attention within Aldenard and it's surrounding islands such as Vylbrand, where our Company currently makes it's home. While we do at times take on pro-Bono cases, those are rare. That said, if you need our services and are short on Gil; we are open to trade and or exploring other payment options.

We employ investigators, a rounded array of researchers, engineers, a small medical and legal staff to help ensure you and your Case are well taken care of while we help you with your conundrum: be it some artifact, a curse, Voidsent troubles, a haunting or missing persons. We welcome open affiliation with other Companies, Free and otherwise; at our discretion.

Does any of this sound like something you could do? Or maybe you have a case you'd like us to work on? If it does we've recently opened our doors to new applicants AND clients!

What's your story?

For those seeking our services, please register your name and information below: and proceed to our Case Applications desk in the library on our sub-floor for further assistance.

For those seeking affiliation or representing those interested, please register your name and contact information below and take a seat in the Lobby. Someone will be with you as soon as possible.

For those seeking employment, please register your name and contact information below with Strongarm and proceed down the hall to our meeting room to finish filling out your application.

Those already employed needing to register under the new system, please report to the meeting room to fill out the required forms.

Thank you for your time and patience!

~--------

Currently Housed in the Lavendar Beds, ward 14 plot 49 (subdivision).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Did someone get back to you on your questions? (I am thinking CatBiter likely did, but just to be sure!) If not, I can answer:

Events are usually done on Wednesday & Sunday (schedule can change based on availability).

There are several of us that keep late hours (like right now, it's 7 a.m. and I haven't gone to bed yet).

The events on those days start about 9 p.m EST and can run late, but we try and finish them in a 3-4 hour window.

I hope this helps to clear some things up. If you have any more questions, throw 'em at us. Thanks for your interest in Aldentale; where the sleuthing is good, the booze never runs low, and the grump-catte chews on your moogles.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...