Where/What else do you roleplay?

For many players, one game and one character are enough. And then there is me: the altaholic RPholic that jumps from place to place with gusto and a fear of commitment. So let's talk about what we play elsewhere~

(Disclaimer: Please do not discuss other games in detail nor their RPCs. Just share your things!)

GW2- I play a mesmer named Susan Jiang who sells fake potions and trolls people with illusions.

Wildstar- I play Pipistrelle; an aurin stalker living in a massive and hostile maze.

Black Desert- I play Adam Lambert's twin named Salvatore, and Manu Vokan the giant sorcerer.

Second Life- I play Peithandros Al Hasra; an Incubus who feeds on heartache and betrayal rather than lust. And with SL's capacity for customization I've OOCly been able to do some modeling work with him.

World of Warcraft: I play Meladia, a former warlock turned death knight who has been struggling with the fact that, while under Arthas' control, she was forced to kill her closest friends.

Elder Scrolls Online: I play a Khajiit (an ESO version of Tyll'a) that ran away from his skooma-addict father and almost froze to death in Skyrim.  A Nord family took him in, and he considers that family to be far more of a family than his actual family.

DC Universe Online: I play a roleplayer that merged with his character (said character being another version of Tyll'a) in a gadget accident.  RP-ception!

Wildstar: I used to play an ex-Dominion Chua mad scientist.  However, when I retired from Wildstar, I killed that character off in dramatic fashion.

D&D: I will be playing an alternate-timeline version of Tyll'a, that ended up in another world due to a magitek malfunction. But I'm waiting for the other players to make their characters before I can play.

D&D group 1: A half elf druid who holds a grudge against anyone and everyone outside of her group. She might still have a thing for her deceased husband's brother who was her ex.

Vampire the Masquerade: A classic cellist turned new vampire. She's still struggling to accept this new reality and might make some Buffy and Twilight references regarding the Kindred.

D&D group 2: A light-blessed cleric who has a rigid Inquisition happy mind set. She is heading into Ravenloft with gleeful anticipation in burning some heretics and undead.

Well, right now I'm mostly splitting my time between here and ESO.

In ESO I play a Bosmer named Larawen who has gotten herself into a real pickle in Morrowind.

It's a long story.

I dabbled extensively in Second Life for a long time, and I occasionally consider going back to RP there, but right now I have nothing going on.

Oh jeebus there's a lot >.>;

GW2: Though mainly retired from the game due to the bad memories I have of the community and experiences, I have a lovely mesmer whose concept I still adore. I may revive her in another game at some point.

WoW: I'll be going back more fully come the expansion launch, but I have a lot of characters over on WrA on both Horde and Alliance.

Bless: Though the game hasn't officially released for the US yet, I have a character (an Iblis) I created over a year ago who is ready for roleplay! She also has a guild.

AU: I'm a fan of AU style roleplays and have a couple characters and universes from other games set around AU concepts :)

There are others but four is a good cut off number.

Oh boy...

SWtOR: I'm cheating a little here, since this RP is far from active. But it is still possibly my favourite RP character to date. Darth Ilis, the pureblood Sith Lord. Rather than a cliche'd smirking and snickering/cackling villain, she would be calm and calculative, but also practical. Not a benevolent being by any means, in fact she is quite despicable. But she has a thought out reason for everything beyond just "it's the Sith way".

Dance of Ages (A LARP with a sequel in sight): Setlan "the Shrike". The fire shaman of the Tribe of the Glowing Ember. The setting is post-apocalyptic futuristic. Technology is seen by survivors of the apocalypse to be the cause of it and it is nearly universally shunned. With centuries of avoiding it, people in their primitive tribes all but forget how it works, so phenomenae with hi-tech origins becomes treated with magic and whatnot. Setlan is convinced that mortal strife will yet again provoke the rage of the elemental spirits as it did ages past, and works thus to preserve good diplomatic relations not only in his own tribe, but between every tribe in the nearby area.

Original unnamed setting: Serweyna the vampire assassin and Sarius Calennor, a young wizard. The setting keeps a 30s-40s level of tech accompanied with magic, and a city-state where humans, vamps, werewolves, hags and lizardmen live in relative harmony, in a world where they are very prone to being enemy. Serweyna or "Seri" is the go-to lady for one of the top 3 vampire nobles in the state when he needs someone gone quietly. Little known fact, Seri has a human sister, who is the fiance of Sarius, who despite his dwindling human wizard bloodline only cares that he marries someone he wants to, much to the dismay of his brother who wants to keep the magician bloodline on life support.

Elder Scrolls: Text-based RP and in-game for Skyrim. Depending on the era, Surtur North-Wind, a bombastic, drunkard nord berserker from the three-faction war (online) times, or his much more serious and collected descendant, Ymir, a Stormcloak officer in the Skyrim civil war a thousand years later.

Fallout (chat-based): Alex Carter, leader of the Ebon Covenant, a slowly-but-surely growing faction California-Nevada area. Aging slowed considerably due to mutation. Over 200 years old, while not a ghoul. Chronically ill though. With him, his trustees Edward Thompson, a skilled engineer, Victoria, his "apprentice", Valeria Mikhailova, a young rising new protege with inhuman instincts, and lastly part of his eventual offspring.

Warcraft: *deep inhale*

MMO:

Lord Kelmith Ravenwood: half-elf forsaken warlock with a small province and army.

Lady Solineria: The aforementioned apprentice and adoptive daughter. More or less lunatic.

Lady Nellie: Kelmith's daughter by blood. Still living, but loyal to her father regardless.

Sgt. Nina "Scorch" Lumere: An army battlemage. Tough shell, but cherishes her unit inside.

Krista Lumere: Aforementioned's older sister. Paladin of the Silver Hand.

Sarah "Sicklewraith" Jademoore: A blind deathstalker in service of the Ravenwoods

Stella Crawford: An archer in Nina's unit. Incredibly pragmatic and still lacking in basic social skills.

Claudine, Wallace and Kira: The Ravenwood pet ravens respectfully

Text-only:

Daros Neilson: A former paladin cursed by a demon. Can manifest some demonic magic.

The Osprey: Ever-changing squad of mercs led by Daros.

Sylvia Lumere: The oldest Lumere sister. A witch dabbling in all magics generally considered foul.

Albert Wellington: A Gilnean militia leader.

Victor Harlington: Aforementioned second-hand man.

Zargath Stonefist: A warsong clan orc warrior.

And everyone else I forgot about. Some are more active than others, I listed many what others probably wouldn't bother to in my place :)