I have a question.

Hello, So I wield a Cronus Lux IG for my DRK when OOC, but I want to add it to my OC without it conflicting with the Anima lore, (Cuz the anima is made and you can't just buy  or find one, and my character wouldn't know where to get one nor knows nothing about their existence.) Since the Cronus Lux looks bland when sheathed, to write it off as a regular black great sword, but unsheathed that purple cross thingy comes out, So I had a question that I thought might explain why my OC's weapon emits this "strange" aura (tried to research it but I couldn't really find anything) but is it too far fetch to say that the reason for this is because the soulstone is embedded on the weapon? What are your thoughts?

(As some of you may have seen this post earlier, I decided to edit it because, [after reading it] my original post is more lore related topic then a character development. I shall post the original in the Lore Discussion tab to avoid confusion.)

Rowena and Gerolt explicitly discuss mass-producing anima weapons during the questline for the hordes of willing, paying adventurers. She likes money like that.

Ardashir specifically mentions wanting everyone from the lowly farmer on up to have an anima companion one day, in every household. Sort of like smartphones, or a Pokemon. Whether this is a good idea or it'll lead to the next Calamity is left up in the air.

In any case, there's nothing stopping you from writing up some fanon and having your character behave as if their sword isn't an anima weapon but some other type of energy-emitting, non-sentient blade entirely. Plenty of possible explanations: magitek, ancient Allagan dickfoolery, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Just dropping in to say that Kieron's last idea is pretth solid.

I could make comparison to NPC and his weapon, which... I think are functioning vaguely similarly. So I will.

Magnai is rocking (pun intended) axe that to us players is just Axe of Crags. He... probably never killed Titan, so where he would have gotten it? Well, on meta level it is much simpler to draw conclusion that his axe is not supposed to be seen as proof of some primal slaying job done right, but just cool axe for big, bad, important NPC.