Roleplayers' Perspective of Life on Balmung

Ciel

I can't make any further changes to the form to add additional options, as I also stated, and I explained why.  I'm sorry you feel it's biased. I feel I did my best to not make it that way.  I'm human, I'm not a scientist or a statistician.  I'm just someone who plays a video game.  I did NOT bias the answers toward being all positive, and allowed plenty of opportunity for negative responses and individual elaborations which will be counted when it's time for the final tally.  If you feel it's biased, I'm afraid you're reading too much into it.

I dunno if I'd call someone's preference towards lore strict roleplay a "negative answer." There in and of itself is your bias.

As stated in the disclaimer on the survey, I need the names so I can confirm that the respondents are actually on Balmung and not just throwing information into it to throw off numbers.

I can't make any further changes to the form to add additional options, as I also stated, and I explained why.  I'm sorry you feel it's biased. I feel I did my best to not make it that way.  I'm human, I'm not a scientist or a statistician.  I'm just someone who plays a video game.  I did NOT bias the answers toward being all positive, and allowed plenty of opportunity for negative responses and individual elaborations which will be counted when it's time for the final tally.  If you feel it's biased, I'm afraid you're reading too much into it.

The data, including the names, isn't going to be retained anywhere once the article is completed.

I appreciate peoples' feedback, but I'm going to step back from here.  Again, if someone doesn't feel right about filling it out, then don't.  It's not that big of a deal.

Don't sweat it, it's not much of a big deal. I chose to answer nevertheless because 1) I felt I had to represent a point of view that isn't exactly mainstream, and 2) I wouldn't have taken the time to fill that survey if I truly had a serious issue with it.

Good luck!

I dunno if I'd call someone's preference towards lore strict roleplay a "negative answer." There in and of itself is your bias.

The options on the form are not my personal opinions.  Most of the options are a collection of things people have stated about their observations at one time or another.  Therefore, no, it's not a bias on my part.  It's an option people can select, or not, if they feel it matches their opinion.  People will apply their own connotations to it.

• 2 weeks later...