Show Support for Cart Function at the Mogstation

Kage

Hey all, I know at least some of you like the stuff sold on the mogstation.

I've posted on the official forums asking for them to consider working towards a cart function.

The main reason is to avoid having to deal with your bank's fraud department because they placed a hold after you bought 4 items :|

If you have suggestions, feel free to express them on the official forums or here and I could forward them if you would prefer that.

Anything would probably be better than how the mogstation sells things now -_-

link: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/354936-Square-Enix-Let-s-talk-about-the-lack-of-a-cart-function-in-the-Mogstation-please

I'd definitely like a cart function.

Not just for the reason mentioned, but it's also kind of annoying to have to go through the entire process multiple times if you want to get multiple things. If you want to get a set of emotes, you have to go through each and every time and that's... enough of a problem in its own right that it's kept me from making some purchases.

Honestly, they may actually sell more stuff if they have a cart function. As mentioned, if you want to get more than one thing, you have to do the whole thing over, the most annoying part being entering the credit card information. It takes long enough that I imagine sometimes people don't buy things because they don't feel like going through it again.

Yeaaaap.

But those multiple single transactions contribute to having to deal with your bank ; ;

Which I think is a good enough reason for Square Enix to actually take a look at their system as it currently is.

On top of the killing of sales of how inconvenient it is.