Hyped over Dark Souls Remastered

I don't often make a thread like this as I am so rarely hyped over something, although this year is indeed shaping up to be something incredible. Getting Street Fighter 30th Collection and Mega Man X Collection, all for steam is just amazing, and yesterday it was announced that Dark Souls was getting a Remaster for everything under the sun almost.

This made me incredibly giddy since I love both Dark Souls 1 and Demon's Souls ( sadly the latter is not getting a remaster nor a PC release but if it did.. ), with the other two game being lower in the enjoyment scale for me, I've wanted to play Dark Souls 1 in Dark Souls 3's Engine and just imagining all the flowing coats and stuff. Sweet!

In my excitement, I finally got around to sit down and record various cut scenes that I've wanted to do for years, and put it together in this neat little video.

[align=center]VG3olN8Omr4 [/align]

[align=center]For the curious, my YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/zeithri [/align]

There are things I feel that could been better with the video, but I was satisfied enough with it to let it be.

Are you excited for this news?

Or perhaps, you've never been into Dark Souls at all?

I'd love to hear it ~

Hyped enough that I almost forgot about my MHW hype and that's less than two weeks away! I even convinced a friend who's never experienced it to buy it for pc and let me hold his hand through it. I really, really can't wait to let him walk into Ornstein and Smough and just...not help. You know, so he can have the full experience of a new Dark Souls player.

...and then I'll skitter off to join the Blades of the Darkmoon and spam Wrath of the Gods until every single one of you sinners loath me with the heat of a thousand exploding suns. Just like old times.

Heh, the only ones I truly loathed in Dark Souls were all the STR focused players.

They'd run up and slam me to death once. And then they had the gall to send me a message with an insult like " F-ck you for using magic! ".

Which only strengthen my resolve to keep using magic even though it's a death sentence for invasions since it's so easy to avoid .. Simply out of spite and hate for them ..

Wrath of Gods is an amazing spell hands down <3