Returning player looking for some info

Taonna

Hey there, I'm T. I'm new to these forums but I've been around the game since 1.0 and I was curious about where I would be able to go for some RP my main chracter is on Mateus as I made the mistake of transferring off of Balmung a while back at the behest of my friend on a different sever. My main question is should I stick with my character on Mateus, I was unsure if it had an active roleplayer population, or if I would be better off using one of my alts over on Balmung? Feel free to ask me any further questions or for any kind of clarification.

Balmung's still perma-locked from the datacenter move. It does still have a thriving population.

Mateus is also an unofficial RP server now too, starting after that move. They tend to be a bit more active on a discord hub server than on the RPC, although there should be some overlap. You can find the hub here: https://discord.gg/HPbYNFU (they also have a related discord servers list with additional resources you might find handy.)

Yeah that's kinda why I was wondering if I would have just been better off using the alts I already have made over on Balmung or just keep with my main. Its kinda a rough choice either way.

Why not both? There's a fair number of overlapping users. Balmung users tend to be more active here on the RPC, but we're open to all servers. There's also a fair amount of activity and resources on tumblr too. If that's your thing, there are some event calendar blogs that pool in events and sync with google calendars (and have discord bots for Balmung and Mateus) too.

What's shown on RPC is just as fraction!