A pugilist's repetoire

Been looking to expand the number of ways I can have Kall punch and kick something...

Recebtly she has been using either gauntlets for soldiers and smaller targets, to jamadhar(those punching swords from heavensward) so I was wondering what sorts of different moves an techniques do other pugilists use? Even weaponless advice would help, since they might apply in some way, like kicks and grapples.

If you're looking into more real world sources for the "punching swords" (If I remember right the ones in game are really extravagant katars or push daggers), it might be worth doing some research into Southern Asian martial arts (Kalarippayatu  and Sihk/Gatka from India in particular as they're known to have used the katar)  There are a few nifty videos out there on them.

Expanding your repertoire from those systems (or Northern Long Fist/Changquan which takes a bit of inspiration form Kalarippayatu) might help keep your character's system consistent.

As far as what my character uses most of what he does is based on Southern Five Animal Kung Fu but that's mostly because I'd studied it for so long.