Siren RP Community

Hello! I saw a post about this earlier but unfortunately it seems to be dead... But I am the leader of the Siren Roleplay community! I go by the name Allena Warrick (or if I ever change my game name it will be Akai Wakizaka) and I have a few alts on the server as well I RP as. Our server is moderate, and our community has a rather decent size. We have a linkshell(which keeps getting capped) and discord! Along with a few FCs dedicated to RP (mine included!) If anyone wants any more information on this community you can certainly message me here, join our discord (https://discord.gg/qQkYKQ8) and message me from there, or if you are in the game just send me a /tell. I am online in the game mostly around 4-7 PM EST. Ask me any questions you'd like.

Hey all,

I'm a part of this community and can say it's definitely an awesome one to be a part of! There's plenty of structured RP happening, and on the Fly RP is encouraged! We're looking to flourish, and bring life to the RP Scene on Siren. New, and Veteran Rp'ers are welcome, and I am more than happy to get you a linkshell invite if you see me online(Karinna Ruyall), and for the most part I am open to on the spot, walk up RP's as well. I tend to be online in the later hours, from 2am to 5am EST. 

:cactuar:Here's a list of all the leaders for anyone interested in getting in contact, in game.

[align=center]Allena Warrick[/align]

[align=center]Karinna Ruyall[/align]

[align=center]Trisselle Fousquenet[/align]

[align=center]Mi Hisakawa[/align]

[align=center]Resha Veilstone[/align]

[align=center]Joelistyn Dusk[/align]

[align=center]Lilinzo Yayanzo[/align]

[align=center]Rufwyrd Falvard[/align]

[align=center]O'rion De'avil[/align]

[align=center]Teya Faraji[/align]

[align=center]Kallista Aral[/align]

[align=center]Zelos Valeroyant[/align]