Wanderers, Warriors and Watchers [LF RP: Updated!]

Greetings! In between randomly pretending I can craft things and poking mobs in the face, I adore RPing and find myself in want of more connections for my hodgepodge of characters!

I tend to poke about on FF throughout the day while I work and I have Discord up, so I can chat for planning! I also will do RPs over Discord after establishing an RP in-game or with someone I've come to know! Otherwise I'm available 8 PM onward throughout the week (sometimes earlier!) and available on the weekends! I dabble into almost everything in the game very casually too, so if you need a friend for an EX roulette, some housing stuff crafted or whatnot, always feel free to ask. 

You can find an abbreviated summary of all my characters here!

Feel free to click on the tags to get a feel for each character as well, if you would like too!  Each character has art done to better display their looks as well.

At the moment, I am really interested in striking up connections for Kincaid Crowe. Whether they be friends, enemies, potential romantic interests, his favorite waitress/bartender,  former one-night stands, someone he's swindled, a relative of someone he's killed, someone who's trying to track his bounty, etc... there are a ton of possibilities!  I just want meaningful connections or the potential for them to become meaningful- and that goes for any of my characters.

That being said, I am open to ANY of those kind of connections for any of my characters! Well, except a few of them haven't swindled or murdered anyone- but you catch my drift!   

Mana Mizu is considered my "main" so anyone is welcomed to add me to their friend's list on her to chat too! She also is in the market for more friends/bounty hunter enemies/etc as she has a plethora of business contacts now. (Unless said contacts wish to become friends/etc!) 

I myself generally RP in paragraphs, 1-2 normally and sometimes less for public events. I also love to go to events and all that jazz! I RP all genres, so they sky really is the limit with me so long as plots and character growth makes sense. I appreciate lore, but I am not a lore fanatic so if there is some interpretation or bending, I won't mind so long as it isn't too stretched. I also am willing to RP on Discord if we have periods where we can't get in the game, but predominantly I want RP in-game rather than pure Discord RP.  

Feel free to message me if any of my characters sparked your interest and we can chat more either here, in-game or on Discord. o/

[ Edit: Tidied things up with less pictures, more simple text with a link. ]

Edited by Mana Lily

Hello! I'm not sure if you'd be interested in RPing with either of my characters, but thought I'd drop a reply.

My main (rather outdated RPC here, and a somewhat less outdated info post here) is a little (very) anti-social, but it's possible he might have met Alvachir, as he used to take merc work before he settled into his current company. He also currently works for a trading company in Shiro, which could perhaps be relevant to Mana's situation? (Currently he's situated mostly in Ul'dah/Goblet, and Kugane/Shiro).

Otherwise, my alt (Yuhei Malaguld, who doesn't currently have an RPC) is a relatively friendly character, if a touch on the nervous side, and would likely be capable forming a connection with any of your characters.

If you're interested feel free to contact me, the most reliable way to do so is via discord at Tatelli#2426

• 3 weeks later...