Airi Umehibai

YHu0gNW.png

i. basic info 

CHARACTERS:   Airi Umehibai

PRIMARY CHARACTERS:   Same as above

LINKSHELL(S):   None at the moment, but looking!

PRIMARY RP LINKSHELL:   None at the moment.

ii. rp style 

LIGHT, MEDIUM, OR HEAVY?:   I personally prefer a good mix of all three, as they each have their own pros and cons. But, with time constraints I might need to stick with light or more medium types of styles and amounts- but I won't let that scare me away from heavy styles! I enjoy plotting and delving deeply into the characters we make, so heavy is 100% not a problem with me.

VIEWS ON COMBAT AND INJURIES:   I enjoy combat and possible injuries to be discussed before-hand, especially combat. Writing descriptive combat, or even realistic sounding combat, is one of my weaker points. While I would love to explore and develop my weak points further, I'm still not entirely comfortable with writing long and drawn out combat scenes at the moment, but I'm not close-minded about it either and actually enjoy the tension combat and injuries bring.

VIEWS ON ROMANCE:   God yes. Especially with how filled with tension this world is? Of course I want some romance for my character! Not only just the mutual types of romance, I adore writing strained or one-sided relationships, even those that are extremely unhealthy and potentially dangerous. It's fun teetering the line between what's good and bad, and having our characters decide for themselves.

VIEWS ON NON-ROMANCE:   I'm equally as in love with non-romance as I am with romance. It's a very important aspect in everyone's lives to maintain friendships or to cut them, it's equally as important with familial ties as well. I'm 100% game.

VIEWS ON LORE:   I love the in-game lore, but being a rather forgetful person, details do tend to come and go with the lore. If allowed patience and if I'm corrected on things that I may get wrong, then I'm completely up to exploring the lore and involving it as much as we can. Just, again, be a little patient with how forgetful I may be. /o\

VIEWS ON CHAT FUNCTIONS:   I'm comfortable with them, but I'm still not too knowledgeable on Linkshells just yet. I'll get the hang of them though, I promise! ♥

iii. basic info 

TIMEZONE:   EST / UTC -5

CONTACT:   I can be contacted through several locations, discord being one of the best options at Aminthea#0001, in game through /tell at Airi Umehibai, or on this site through a private message.

Edited by Aminthea