The RP Healer Manifesto, slightly cross-posted from Tumblr

Nevivi Nevi

On 3/2/2018 at 9:13 PM, Nevivi Nevi said:

All good, mobile client's kind of a great big bag of not particularly useful. About half my posts here have been via mobile and cutting the quotes up from some seriously long posts has not been fun.

The mobile editor doesn't show a lot of the formatting options although common bbcode will work too. We can add/remove buttons as needed, so please let me know if there are any you'd want included.

Regarding quoting tips, I've just added some documentation about how to get the editor to handle quotes here: Feature: Quoting

3 hours ago, Unnamed Mercenary said:

The mobile editor doesn't show a lot of the formatting options although common bbcode will work too. We can add/remove buttons as needed, so please let me know if there are any you'd want included.

Regarding quoting tips, I've just added some documentation about how to get the editor to handle quotes here: Feature: Quoting

The client appears fine.  My issues were all between the keyboard and the chair.   I'm horrible at mobile devices.

18 hours ago, Valence said:

I must have written my last answer in a particularly foul mood. My apologies.

All good. Grumpy days happen to everyone (I can't say much, I started this entire topic on a grumpy day despite it also being my birthday). I accept and appreciate your apology.

16 hours ago, Unnamed Mercenary said:

I'll have a look, gotta be a better way to navigate quoting long posts than I'm doing. I'll think over buttons and let you know if anything comes to mind that would be helpful to have on mobile.

ETA: heck yeah this is a good quote functionality. You rock.

Edited by Nevivi Nevi