European RP Directory (v2) - All Servers

Maril

This is a directory intended to help the sizable EU community find each other. You can submit a reply using the template at the bottom of this topic, as a looking for connections type post. If you posted in the previous version of this thread, feel free to re-post. 

European RP is for the purposes of this thread defined as RP that takes place in the European primetime/peak, usually the evening and early night. 
Roughly translated to US timezones, this happens somewhere between 2pm EST and 6-8PM EST. 

For additional listings by theme, see here: https://tinyurl.com/where-is-the-rp

For the various listings of Free Companies and Linkshells, these tags may be used: 
EU: A company/linkshell that operates primarily in the EU peak. 
EU-Friendly: A company/linkshell that recognizes and tries to include it's EU based members by starting (some) events early. 
EU/NA: A company/linkshell that is a mix of EU and NA players. 

If you want a Free Company/Linkshell included in the list below, please reply to this thread with the relevant information; 
Name of your FC/LS, Server, Tag (see above), Link to RPC listing/Tumblr. 

FC List 
[Balmung] [EU] Drunken Moogle
[Balmung] [EU/NA] Aeon 
[Omega] [EU] Path of the Rootless

[Balmung] [EU] East Eerie Trading Company
[Balmung] [EU/NA] The Mayusaki Estate | Contact: Asami Hanasaki. 

Linkshell List
[Omega] [EU] RP Network
[Balmung] [EU/NA] Hugs & Cake
[Balmung] [EU/NA] Witches' Wyrd Web

Discord Community List: 

Helpful Tools: 
Time Converter

Template: 

Main Character's Name: 
Alts: 
Server: 
Brief descriptions and/or links to any Wiki's: 
Usually online between:

Intensity:  (Light/Medium/Heavy or New/Experienced, whatever floats your boat.)

+ Anything else you feel is useful for other people to know. 

• Maril pinned this topic

Main character's name: Flynn Rosenberg
Server: Omega
Brief description and/or links to any Wiki's: Link in my signature should do. Can't link here since it's an image with a lore-book inspired description
Usually online between: 6PM and 11PM server time (GMT)
Intensity: Medium. Heavy on lore, but not online every day of the week.

Main Character's Name:  Dwassyith Swanra

Alts: Nobody important.

Server:  Omega. Path of the Rootless FC

Brief descriptions and/or links to any Wiki's:  I roleplay my main character Dwassyith as a sociopathic, prone-to-violence, misogynist criminal. He is the kind of character that is very hard to get along with, but once you go past that (extremely thick) wall of unpleasantness, Dwassyith can actually be a valuable ally. 
I have no Wiki and I'll never have one. I rather to have my RP partner discover my character through IC interaction. There's no point in revealing everything openly and leave no pleasure whatsoever to spontaneous surprises.

Usually online between:  4 pm UK time till midnight. (Woohoo, unemployment!)

Intensity:  Always maximum intensity of RP! This is why I play Final Fantasy after all. That will be always be the focus, there will be a few hints of PvE here and there, but RP and storytelling are what keeps me here. Been RPing since 6 years or so, so I'd say that I've gotten a knack of it, by now! :P

Edited by Dwassyith Swanra

Main Character's Name:  Xihsa'li Tayuun
Alts: A'yandih Jhida
Server: Omega
Brief descriptions and/or links to any Wiki's:
Xihsa'li is an ambitious and intelligent young thaumaturge with often questionable notions about faith and morality and high expectations to the conduct of everybody else. He's fiercely loyal to those he considers worth it, although he has high standards and can often come across standoffish or even rude, albeit never without logical cause.  Link to Player Directory post for more information about me and Xihsa'li.
I'm working on making a wiki page for him, as well as posting a profile on the former link. Hopefully soon.
Usually online between: 4 pm til 11 pm UK time during weekdays, later than that during most weekends.
Intensity:  Heavy RP with a long experience in RP.

I started roleplaying over 15 years ago on different mediums and have a good 10 years of experience over MMO RP. I prefer darker mature and realistic themes, simply because I enjoy conveying the sometimes depressing realities of life in my RP. When RP packs some sort of emotional punch, is when I enjoy it the most. :) That's why I generally can't be found in everyday tavern RP unless there's some character development or long-term connections to be made. If I'm putting my time in something, I want it to be more long term than a single evening of chatter.

Besides RP, I do some crafting and only PvE to support my crafting habits, really. RP is the main course, although crafting and furnishing houses is a close second in terms of favorite activities.

Edited by Xihsa'li Tayuun

Main Character's Name: Shayla Greylance 
Alts: Krystlora Aisfhiswyn, Arianne Nylaine, Altani Akhun
Server: Shayla is currently on Hyperion, my alts are all on Omega, I'm available for RP on all characters though!
Brief descriptions and/or links to any Wiki's: I'm currently in the process of updating my Tumblr to include brief descriptions for all my RP characters on XIV, so feel free to follow and message me on there! http://shayla-greylance.tumblr.com/
Usually online between: 2pm UK time till midnight.
Intensity: Medium, with a strong emphasis on lore. Largely, I RP to enjoy myself, having done so for over 15 years, and make friends, it isn't however my sole reason for playing XIV and I am always looking for friends to do content with!

Edited by Shayla

Main Character's Name: Maril Hawker
Alts: Thala'to Relahna. Akhutai Khatayin, N'idawa Jahl. 
Server: Balmung
Brief descriptions and/or links to any Wiki's
http://hawker.carrd.co
http://akhutai.carrd.co
http://idawa.carrd.co
http://thal.carrd.co
Usually online between: Varies, usually available for RP after 8pm local time. I often stay up late.
Preferences: Heavy RP, Lore abiding, Mature themes OK (only with contexts), Social RP, Plots, Events. I don't write in a paragraph style.

Edited by Maril

Main Character's Name: Oyuu Dataq
Alts: Riki Kaneuchi, A'ayzi Tia, Lisie Lanverlais, Tyo'to Betwanhe, Ajir Qalli 
Server: Balmung (Tyo'to is also on Mateus)
Brief descriptions and/or links to any Wiki's:  Some characters have wikis. I need to remake my character page on Tumblr orz. 
Usually online between: 6PM GMT to 1am GMT on weekdays, usually available all weekend. 
Intensity: Heavy, I guess? I prefer lore-abiding stuff, but I'm cool with stuff if it's explained well and the RP is fun. 

Main Character's Name:  Nebula Stardancer
Alts: none
Brief descriptions and/or links to any Wiki's: Pirate/Witch Magical Cat Girl Nebula's wiki
Usually online between:  UK evenings and all day weekends
Intensity:  The heaver the better and newcomers welcome (I RolePlay, not LorePlay.. I will bend for RP effect)

Edited by Nebbs

Main Character's Name: Teirra Lihzeh
Server: Balmung
Brief descriptions and/or links to any Wiki'sRPC Wiki & Tumblr
Usually online between: Anytime usually. It depends but mostly 7pm onwards til early in the morning.
Intensity: Heavy/medium RP, lore abiding and will twist lore within reason.

Some additions if you could add/update please now I have created pages on this nice new platform.

FC

[Balmung][EU] East Eerier Trading Co (Eeirie) https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/index.php?/clubs/63-east-eerie-trading-company/

Linkshells

[Balmung][EU/NA] Hugs & Cake https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/index.php?/clubs/64-hugs-cake/

[Balmung][EU/NA] Witches Wyrd Web https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/index.php?/clubs/65-witches-wyrd-web-www/

Edited by Nebbs

Main Character's Name: J'ash Kesh
Brief descriptions and/or links to any Wiki's:  J'ash Kesh otherwise known as the Pirate Doctor, Mage of the Red Etha or Former Headmaster Doctor Stien Skjold. A man of many faces and useless titles. J'ash a former shipwreck survivor now married to the Moritsuki Clan Leader Etolie Moritsuki with the two, children Hayate Kal Kesh & Kazue Aya Kesh. With the aid of E'sora, L'iana, Daniel & Danielle Kesh, Kazue, Takeshi & Shun Moritsuki, the Tengri Sisters Khar & Tsagatai, Ryn Orwell & Louisa Jen Alexis Kenchu coming together with the ideal of making a difference. Whether a member of the Kesh Family, Moritsuki Clan or Tengri Clan. Within the Tempus we all sing the same Ballad.

FC: [Omega] Tempus Ballad

Linkshell: [Multi Server] Ballad Network
Usually online between: GMT +1 (5PM/11:30PM)
Intensity: Casual to Heavy

Main Character's Name: Etoile Moritsuki
Brief descriptions and/or links to any Wiki's:  Etoile Moritsuki  a quiet, calm and optimistic woman, with a serious but courteous demeanour. A strictly disciplined and extremely rational Clan Leader. Leading 12 families as the head of a big clan in Othard lands lead the young mother to grow as a person. With the Support of those she trust and care she wishes to make a difference in this world. Be it on her Clan, with her husband and children. 

FC: [Omega] Tempus Ballad

Linkshell: [Multi Server] Ballad Network | The Moritsuki Clan.
Usually online between: GMT -3  (8PM/11:30PM) [Weekdays] - (7am-11:00pm) [Weekends/Holidays]

Language(s): English and Portuguese 
Intensity: Casual to Heavy

Main Character's Name: Saran Qestir

Alts: W'raema Raha (not fleshed out yet)

Breif Descriptions and/or Links to any Wikis: Saran's Wiki, work in progress

Usually Online Between: GMT+1 → generally available after 5PM on weekdays

Intensity: Heavy, lore-focused, experienced in rp but brand new to mmo rp

• 5 months later...

Main Character's Name: Athena Hart
Alts:  Maid Meiken
Brief descriptions and/or links to any Wiki's: tiny.cc/thena
Usually online between:
 6pm to 10pm BST
Intensity: new! Would like to try adventure RP and light RP

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Main Character's Name: Aed'a Inan
Alts: --
Brief descriptions and/or links to any Wiki's: Simply put, Aed'a is a cool teacher. A slightly bubbly, kind man with a good heart and a practical sense of humor. He treats his students as if they were his little siblings, equal part showing them the way in life, equal part lovingly poking some fun at their expense. --- https://aedinan.carrd.co/
Usually online between: There's a fair chance I'm online anytime between 7 AM and 11 PM (UTC +2)
Intensity: I'm an experienced RP-er, I'd say my intensity is medium rare. I enjoy light-hearted scenes and do not chase drama, but can accept and RP out an emotional, powerful moment if need be. :)