Looking for fellow RP'er's on the Excalibur server.  LGBT friendly.  Always up for good RP but can't seem to find anyone on my server.  i usually put up my RP flag.  just to keep it on in case i run into anyone who may want to randomly RP in game.  Have a Linkshell made called 7ThHeaven.  Tavern style for everyone to connect and socialize in a friendly social kind of environment. and possibly actually meet up for in game RPing as well.  Apologies for the blankness of my page since i just joined up on here.  in game pics and written character back story to come.  

Edited by Unnamed Mercenary
added a couple tags

That would be great. And if you know of any others bring them along as well. Could even start introductions in character by sending letters via moogle mail possibly. Maybe hearing about the others either adventures or skill sets or whatever the case may be. I still need to write Greyson’s character bio and background on his page here >.<. I tend to be on in the evenings and later in the nights. Eastern time zone. Would really like to try and get a casual RP lgbt friendly group going somehow. On our server. :)