Hyuran Female Dark Knight Seeking Revenge Looking For Friends, Connections and Enemies

Hello! I am new to the RP scene on Balmung and just got to level 70, and now I am looking to make some friends and RP on both FF14 and via Discord!

rZbDXwk.png

My character's name is Rona Wolfsblood, a Hyurian Dark Knight woman who's on a personal quest for vengeance and justice. I don't want to spoil her backstory, but she is in pursuit of a black mage and will do anything she can to exact her revenge upon him. In her adventures, I'd love for her to make friends, enemies, and anything inbetween. 

As far as Rona's personality goes, she is stern and stubborn and mostly serious. She is impatient and strict and annoyed by the bad habits of others, and believes in justice and second chances, but never thirds. Her duty in life is to travel the world and to correct injustice wherever she sees it, and to spread as much good throughout Eorzea as she possibly can. 

I'd be interested in action, adventure, drama, romance, and so much more!

Message me on-site, comment below or shoot me a friend request on Discord at Queenstreet#8541 if you're interested. Thanks!

Edited by Wolfsblood

Hey Rona,

I'm not sure what your exact plans are but my MCH, Shova Ironsight, is a rather stoic (in the philosophical sense, not the cold blooded drone sense most people think of) mercenary who would be more than willing to take a job of revenge and righting an injustice. I tried to contact you via discord but if that fails feel free to look me up in game some time or message me here.