Is the RFC Wiki Down?

I either get a 404 or a connection not secure error when trying to go to my RFC page.  Been happening since about ... an hour ago (around 2.30pm EST)

Took a screenshot, and it is below.

I use Chrome version Version 64.0.3282.186 (Official Build) (64-bit)

error.jpg

The wiki is indeed down while it's being exported. (And we've got so much content it might've used up all our credits to speed reads and writes, with "only" about 7000 things left from there!)

Gallery sidebar is set to random at the moment. When I've got some programming time, I'll be working on user-adjustable settings to select random/recent and everything/just sfw/just art (inluding the pg-13[+] section), like the previous forums had. 

5 minutes ago, Levi Druthers said:

Okay.  Didn't see any announcement (unless I'm in the wrong spot looking) so good to know.

One was posted on February 26! It should also have showed on the side bar, but no large banners or popups. (I think we can do those now, but if people had to dismiss one every time, that would get old pretty fast.)

https://puu.sh/zA213.png

Still a bit to go on the import. From there, it'll get tested to make sure the transfer was good and then be reopened. (The timer's been accurate so far, but if we run out of read/write credits, it'll slow down dramatically. The export took 5 hours x_x )