LF Resistance Fighters, Adventurers and Garleans of All Alignments for Possible Character Connections!

Greetings and thank you for taking a gander at this topic! 

As the title states, I am looking for a few contacts for my character to help not only give her connections to the wide world, but perhaps give her some more substance to her background as well.  Her nickname is “Six” and she’s a bit different than what I am typically comfortable with playing for a character, but I am both excited and nervous to bring her fully into the FF RP community. 

So what makes her a bit different for me? Well, she has a more colorful background than I typically give to my characters. For one, she’s spent a great deal of her life in the hands of the Garleans as an experiment. I know that can set off alarm bells for some, but contrary to implications, she is not stronger for it nor does she have experimental abilities that benefit her. In fact, she has an acute weakness from it now. I’d be happy to elaborate to any who are curious or still interested.

Otherwise, Six is a Miqo’te who knows incredibly little about the world, as her life has been in a facility for far too long. Despite whatever hardships she endured, she does have a rather playful personality, is energetic, doesn’t understand personal boundaries and wants to drink in the sights and sounds. She speaks fairly well, although can be considered odd at times- but then again, who isn’t a little strange these days?

What connections am I looking for? Well… firstly, any will do as I am not all that picky. She might be considered a “darker” character, but I honestly welcome all kinds and walks. Here are some ideas thought in particular that I would love!

Resistance Fighters/Adventurers/Misc:
     + Boom! I haven’t RPed Six’s escape from the Garleans yet, but I planned for it to be in link with the Ala Mhigan uprising. Perhaps your character was responsible for the blow up of the facility that Six was kept and helped save her or helped her escape? We can RP out what happened if you like or simply establish that connection in her background!
     + “No… you need gil for that!”  She has no concept of money. Perhaps she ate too much at a tavern and then tried to run off. Did you help her? Hinder her? Chase her down and make her wash dishes? Any is fine!
     + “Sooo… how much?”  Six isn’t down with the latest fashions. This can make a spectacle. 
     + “I’ve got a job for you.”  Due to her “upbringing,” she doesn’t have much of a moral compass at the moment. Perhaps your character took advantage that she seemed clueless but willing to help with an underground job (yay murder/theft) so she could get something she wanted.  
     + ETC!

Garleans
     + “Let’s not talk about my past job.” Perhaps your character used to work at the facility she was in and had some interaction with her! They could have been nice to her and so she doesn’t hate their guts as much or a complete asshole! Antagonists are just as welcomed as friends. 
     + “You don’t belong here.”  Perhaps your Garlean is roped into trying to get her back. We’d have to work out something that’s fair for both of us, but I’m sure it wouldn’t be hard. 
     + “Get out.”  Maybe your Garlean helped her escape? :0

Those are my ideas! I would be happy to discuss or delve into more details if I still have your interest. I am extremely excited to play this character and already have art in the works for her, so please don’t let her newness scare you away! If you are curious to what I normally play, please feel free to check out my “normal” connections topic right here!

Regardless, I appreciate you taking the time to read this and by all means, ask questions if you have them or what-not! You can contact me here and I’d be happy to chat through PMs or we can exchange Discord information. Otherwise have a wonderful day!

Edited by Mana Lily

Note: I’ll be back from my vacation tomorrow, so if it is easier, feel free to contact me in-game. I usually am on Mana Mizu when I’m not RPing on my other characters. Please feel free to poke me even if I haven’t listed a possible connection idea if you’re looking for something. I’m sure we can work things out. : D