[Balmung] Looking for....anything! [Closed]

Hello! Ico is looking for an fc or friends or whatever.
She is a fortune teller, and I'm having a hard time finding someplace that would suit her. 
Her other talents are dancing, cooking, and being neat. She's very lawful good, so nefarious plots don't really suit her.

So if you're interested in befriending or accepting Icoco, please don't be afraid to say hello!

ffxiv_03032018_171744.png

Edited by Icoco-Ico

Hey there! Think I actually saw you.. either.. Earlier today or last evening, Tae could certainly use some friends, and some lawful good ones at that. He's sort of Lawful neutral himself, and I imagine there would not be much clash in their way of thinking.

Can add me in game, character is Tae'jic Xaul

or hit me up on discord, if you got it: Snurkshurk#6518

Hello!! Nobi Ohndyn here. 
Nobi is a Thavnairian Keeper, and would be more than happy to meet you if you'd like! And if you're looking for a decent FC experience, you can check ours out at https://www.tale-ffxiv.com !! We generally run everything from True Neutral and up, with more and more plots upcoming, frequent events, and a bunch of people who are super friendly. 

Of course, if that isn't something you're keen on, I'd be more than happy to rp with you all the same. I'm on Discord @ Oddity#7403 or on xiv with the name I originally gave!

On 3/8/2018 at 9:34 AM, Thavnair Grace said:

Hello!! Nobi Ohndyn here. 
Nobi is a Thavnairian Keeper, and would be more than happy to meet you if you'd like! And if you're looking for a decent FC experience, you can check ours out at https://www.tale-ffxiv.com !! We generally run everything from True Neutral and up, with more and more plots upcoming, frequent events, and a bunch of people who are super friendly. 

Of course, if that isn't something you're keen on, I'd be more than happy to rp with you all the same. I'm on Discord @ Oddity#7403 or on xiv with the name I originally gave!

Hi!! Please feel free to add or walk up if you see her around! I still need more buddies to chill with.

Hello! 

if you're interested in RPing with an FC (you don't have to actually join), we'd love to have an additional person! We often have plots revolving around do good acts, so you wouldn't have to worry about anything evil going on with us, nope not at all. We could also use a fortune teller/dancer for future club events! Let me know if you're interested! 

On 3/17/2018 at 3:12 AM, ClubCactuar said:

Hello! 

if you're interested in RPing with an FC (you don't have to actually join), we'd love to have an additional person! We often have plots revolving around do good acts, so you wouldn't have to worry about anything evil going on with us, nope not at all. We could also use a fortune teller/dancer for future club events! Let me know if you're interested! 

I am interested! If you would please let me know what you guys do in general, and things like that, I'd really appreciate it. If you can't get in touch with me, my discord is Icoco-Ico#8311