roleplayer looking for a longterm partner.

Hello everyone! I main a female Miqo'te here on Mateus, and I'm currently looking for a longterm roleplaying partner. 
A little bit about her I'm sure everytone is dying to know!. 

She is 25 years old, owns a playing in the Lavender Beds which is a makeshift cafe that she is trying to start up as an undercover program however on the underside it's actualy a cover up for her thief side. She likes to smuggle goods and coins of  her victims, selling them on the black market for better profit and more of an adrenaline rush,  or deal. Growing up, she was always alone, seeing as her tribe had passed away due to a fatal attack and a fire that broke out, having to survive on her own at an early age. Learning to steal and thrive on her own. Haggling and bartering as well. Deep down past her barriers she isn't as cold and cruel as she comes off, she can be rather understanding and have a heart of gold if you can get through to her. Of course I wouldn't want to give away everything of her here ^_-. But only a small snipit. 

If your interested you can always reach me on my discord at Suka#8706 or in game at Fyr O'rahatia. 

Do I have any limits? Nope, but if you do I fully respect them of course, please let me know ahead of time so I don't cross any boundaries of course!!!