New player looking for Roleplay!

Hello!  I'm a new player to FF14 that came to play on Balmung with a group of friends since the server was open.  Unfortunately, we had a falling out but I've found I generally enjoy the game and the world, and have been searching for new folks to do stuff with.

Currently, the character I've sort of worked out is of a less-than-wholesome variety.  A highlander male with a penchant for firearms, boasting, drinking, and gambling.  A bit of a hothead and not keen on subtley, perhaps not the first choice for a delicate heist but a fair hand at a smash-and-grab.  Adept with machinery and repair but secretly terrified of flying.  Still much more to develop but this is more or less what I have come up with so far!  Appearance wise, I'm using art from a previous character I have had, which can be found at this link!

Currently seeking everything from friends and employers to rivals and everything in between.  I'm generally on a bit later in the US evenings, around 9:30 PMish PST for a few hours and sporatically during the mornings  M-F but my weekends are sometimes more open but generally stay the same with my current work schedule.  But if interested in talking about what we could do, feel free to contact me either here, in game on the character Adler Dufaud, or on Discord  @Adler#1134

Thanks!

Hello there, I'm glad you managed to managed to make it onto Balmung while the server was open! Sorry to hear about your friends, but it's great you're sticking around and still interested in RPing here! It sounds like your character would get along swimmingly (or butt heads) with my character, C'therin, a former prostitute and pickpocket, now working for an organized crime group, who shares Adler's love for drinking and tinkering with machinery. I also, of course, have the array of other misfit characters listed in my signature available tfor RP ahaha. We seem to have similar play times, so I'd be glad to RP sometime!