New Role Player (Balmung)

High,

I am new to Role Playing and have a character on Balmung. I've always to get into to RP, but honestly it is a bit intimidating. What I am looking for is a linkshell or FC that is patient and friendly to brand new RP'rs.

Hello there Presbytier. In game I go by Emiko Katsumi. Welcome to the wonderful world of roleplay! Where you can be slaying a dragon one second and then attending to the simplest of tasks the next without leaving the comfort of your office chair. When I was new to roleplaying I found it incredibly intimidating, and sometimes still do (when trying to break into a new community). But, if you can get past the initial bump it is very rewarding and you can make some life long friends you never would have met otherwise. 

Where to start - three videos that I love for new roleplayers and often go back to myself are thehumanfloyd's Roleplaying in MMO's Series on youtube. 

If you want to chat more in game feel free to look me up. I'm online most nights after 7:00 PM Central and could add you to a linkshell with a few friends of mine who are wonderful and I'm sure could help you figure things out!