Heyo!

HAI THERE! I'm Riv, and I'm new. :3 I've been playing FXIV for a while now and have always wanted to get into the RP community, but never had the guts to. I'd like to change that!

I was really into RP on SWTOR, so I'm not entirely inexperienced, but would love to meet some friends here and learn more about the lore. I have a pretty fleshed out storyline for my main, Rivka, and I am in the midst of writing her story in a chapter-based format. My plan is to include pretty art things intermittently too, because I love drawing. ^_^

I would lovelovelove to create story-driven plots with others, so I am 100% open to discussing ideas if anyone has some!

Anyways, thanks and looking forward to getting more involved! <3

Hello and welcome to the RPC!

Glad to see a fellow artist out here and joining the ranks of roleplayers. ^^ Final Fantasy XIV has a great community of people and perhaps one of the friendliest when it comes to the high-populated MMORPGs.

If your looking for an FC to join or Linkshells, you'll find a listing of them above, though most listing is done on Discord servers for-- whatever their reasoning. *shrugs!*
If your character design is looking for an Adventure Guild-type setup, where they can sketch out their adventures icly and want to explore the vast lands-- I am a member and officer in such an FC called Midnight Envoy; Though we are still getting our area here on the RPC setup.

Either way, welcome again and look forward to crossing paths with your character(s)!