Albino Xaela?

Was playing around with character creator and made a raen version of my xaela. It kind of got me wondering-how common are albino xaela? How are they treated? With how they're apparently proud of their scales, would it be seen as an ill omen? Bad luck? 

...yeah if it isn't obvious i actually really like the alternate appearance of my character

Edited by SleepyChipmunk

There's not really any lore on this that I'm aware of. Albinism doesn't seem to be a thing in FFXIV--white hair, fair skin, and blue/violet/pink/red eyes all seem to be fairly normal, don't seem to come with the accompanying side effects of albinism (such as sensitivity to the sun, blindness, etc.) or at the very least, are not treated any differently or remarked upon. I'm sure a Xaela with white scales, though, would be a point of confusion and perhaps some controversy IC. Feel free to come up with any headcanons you enjoy!

There are no proofs in lore but I don't see why you couldn't be. Just be ready for some heavy racism from the other Xaela who are probably going to think their mother had an affair with a Raen or worse, were cursed by whatever superstition.