• Characters: Takashi Akiyama, Khojin Kha
  • Primary character: Takashi Akiyama
  • Free Company: House of the Four Winds
  • Server: Mateus

II. RP Style

Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

Medium - Heavy.

Views on RP combat and injuries:

Injuries are fine, as long as they're discussed and relevant to the RP. No death or permanent disfigurement without discussing it first though.

Views on IC romance:

IC romance is fine as long as it makes sense, is appropriate to the relationship already developing between the characters and it happens naturally. I don't do ERP though, fade-to-black only.

Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

Yes, but please ask me first so I know your intention as we can hash something out. I love background ties though, so if you have an idea for something don't be afraid to pitch it.

Views on lore:

I like to try and stick as close to the lore as possible when I RP, but I do make mistakes now and then. With regards to others, I have no real problem RPing with people who have characters who bend or twist the lore unless it is in a really ridiculous manner (things that are OTT OP like claiming to be a god, or to have special powers that shouldn’t exist in the world etc). That said, unless the interaction is going to have long term effects on my own characters I usually don't have a problem with much.

Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

For LS and FC chats I abide by the rule of the group, so if it's IC I use it IC, if it's OOC I use it OOC.

I prefer to keep emotes and /say as IC if possible, and will usually resort to whisper or party chat if I need to say anything OOC. Too much OOC chatter in /say is very distracting and I do find it difficult to concentrate in RP when there are people spamming up the /say with non-rp things.

III. Other Info

•  
  • Timezone:EST
  • Contact info: Whisper me in game or send me a message here on this site.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...