Delial Grimsong / Jajara Jara

NOTE (6/1/2017): GONNA UPDATE THIS REAL SOON I PROMISE IT'S BEEN LIKE 4 YEARS DANG

I. Basic Info 

• Characters: Jajara Jara, Delial Grimsong
  • Primary character: Delial Grimsong
  • Linkshells: Tenative Allies
  • Primary RP linkshell: None! :(

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): I tend to adapt! I really enjoy story driven stuff even though I'M REALLY BAD AT IT, but I equally enjoy things on a more casual level.

• Views on RP combat and injuries: 100% fine! I don't do a lot of combat heavy RP but, given they're RPed out, I will gladly accept combat and combat damage.

• Views on IC romance: I LOVE IT I REALLY DO... as long as it serves an IC purpose. As it stands, neither of my characters are actively seeking it as they are both in relationships already so there's that!

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): Heck yes! Both come from communities they've been sort of distanced from for one reason or another so I absolutely love working out ties and relationships on a platonic or even familial level in Jajara's case.

• Views on lore: I RP in a Final Fantasy game where Hildibrand is 100% absolutely canon so if you can RP something that isn't "Lore Appropriate" in a convincing way then chances are I will happily enjoy it with you. There are limits of course but I won't hate a cool character for doing Final Fantasy type things.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): /say is always IC. /tell can be, and I will use brackets in most OOC cases just because it's a habit. Linkshell and FCs can be either way but I do prefer to do most of my RP in public channels.

III. Other Info 

• Timezone: Central
  • Contact info: I'm most easily reached via PM here or on Discord. I will give my Discord contact upon request.

• 3 weeks later...

IV. The Characters 

( NOTE: These are just bite-sized chunks of stuff pulled from a post I made on Tumblr. )

tumblr_inline_oqw3fmuMQX1rxci4d_500.png

NAME: Delial Grimsong

RACE/CLAN: Highlander Hyur

PROFESSION: Mercenary? Informant? Shady stuff!

LIKES: Cheap wine, thigh highs, being more clever than her friends, magic.

DISLIKES: Small enclosed spaces, solitude, being more clever than her friends, guns, politics.

TUMBLR: vanitysruin

WIKI @ RPC

A known criminal and, to some, traitor, Delial Grimsong has spent much of her time in Eorzea at the heels of Garleans and Resistance alike. The Kinslayer maintains her distaste towards the Ala Mhigan Reistance especially after the latest debacle in the Shroud, but those nearest her know her heart has taken many turns since first they met - and with the doors home opening once more, it is only a matter of time before she must come to terms with who she really wants to be.

------

tumblr_inline_oqw3j100Yu1rxci4d_540.png

NAME: Jajara Jara

RACE/CLAN: Dunesfolk Lalafell

PROFESSION: Travelling merchant, artisan, pugilist.

LIKES: Gil, fruit, campfires, exercise, bandanas, gemstones.

DISLIKES: Water, birds, heights, spicy food.

TUMBLR: jajara-jara

WIKI @ RPC

A daughter of a nomad clan that travels through the deep Sagolii desert, Jajara Jara has made a humble career for herself as a craftsman with a particular knack for metal craft. Eternally fond of gemstones and metals, Jara is no stranger to workshops and markets across Eorzea. While she is no adventurer, she nevertheless works closely with the Guild to help supply it, ever proud to share her work with the world outside her clan.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...