Gridania Garden SeeD Academy (On hold)

Vokcas

[align=center]Gridania Garden SeeD Academy Overview

[/align]

[align=center]Background:

[/align]

[align=center]“Not all Heroes just go out and fight, some have to study first”

[/align]

[align=center]Have you ever wondered “where are the great warriors,where do the heroes’ come from, where have they learned such talents?” Many of those talents are lost thought out world, waiting for some help, some guidance, a help that is capable of waking up those talents and gifts, trapped inside one’s body or mind. But who?

[/align]

[align=center]They is a tale, about a man with a heart the size of the woods that he resided in, this man was upset with the direction of the world that it was currently going in. He hated how the youth of today wasted so many possibilities, so many gifts and so many talents. So after one day after having enough of the world current predicament he decided to set out in search for these people. What he found was children of sorrow, children whom parents had laid down they life to protect the ones they held dearest and the children who had so many talents buried within but without the knowledge on how to use them, would simply allow them to waste away. This was the foundation of what became to be known as Gridania Garden.

[/align]

[align=center]As the leaves fell and the buds of the flowers begin to close as they hid from the weather of time, the Gridania Garden became more known. This caused the children from families, men and women of age and people whom seek the knowledge of forgotten arts and knowledge, to flock to its gate’s. As the renown of such a Garden increased, so did the participants whom strived for self improve and to absorb the Garden teachings within one’s mind; this was the start off the Garden’s fall. As time was brought forward, the now ‘old man’ was taking ill with the worry off his student’s safety on his mind. This new time was a time which many new dangers had risen. While Garden was a small school protecting it and its ideal’s was simple but the more the Garden grew, the harder it was to protect from these new dangers. It was not long before the ‘old man’ passed into the next realm, causing the Garden to destroy its self from the inside. And the memories of what Garden was began to fade away as the idea off everyone wanting they own ideal’s for this standing monument replaced it.

[/align]

[align=center]Thirteen moon’s has passed since the gardens of the Gridania Garden stood bright and vibrant as the currents of air caused flower blossoms to glide over its gate. Now all that is standing is an old dusty shell off what once was.  As a tall young Elezen accompanied with a Miqo'te whom looked like he has seen better days approached the gates of this old relic, only stopping to take a shield with the Garden Crest on it. Soon rumors began to spread as people sited people inside the garden.

[/align]

[align=center]Seven weeks later, as the moon met the suns gazed the old Garden gate suddenly swung ajar waiting to teach the ones who wished to learn.[/align]

Oh, my. Academy RP. I do not know what it is, but I love academy RP. I totally geek out over this sort of theme all the time, so I am extremely interested. I will certainly be keeping an eye on this and will think it over for a while.

Greetings Kismet, first of all I like to thank you for taking the time to reply, it's always nice to see people noticing your post's and having the courage to comment.

Educational Roleplay is something I wanted to do for a long time but never really got a chance to go deep into it, only scratching the surface here and there. When I decided to play FF XIV I decided to try something new so, here we are.

For those who are un-sure in the future whether about joining or not, Gridania Garden has a linkshell in which we operate to allow other players to talk to us IG regarding a number of stuff.

If you feel like you could benefit to this please don't hesitate to message me on here, enjin or in game on Dair Brainse.

Vok~

This looks very intriguing. I'm already involved with the FC I'm in right now, but if possible I'd certainly like to affiliate with the Garden in the future for RP--just for myself, not bring my entire FC into it. I'd love to get in touch with you some time to discuss what you have in mind. It could be a place for my Lalafell alt as well, if that's something you'd allow.

Greetings Larsonient and thank you for taking your time and post.

To start of I will address your alt question to begin with. Gridania Garden do in fact accept alts within it's free company, after all we like to think that each character is different even when played by the same character.

Now Gridania Garden would 'affiliate' with your character, roleplay is roleplay with or without a Free Company, beside from this it would be a great way to help the progression off your character and the Academy. If you wish to discuss details in the future regarding this, feel free to message me on this, Enjin or on Skype and we can see what we ca do.

Vok~

Greetings everyone

For those interested in joining please submit an application on our website, don't be shy, we don't bite ;)

For any info please contact me or Vok here, or Masha'ra Dhavha/Dair Brainse in-game

Thank you for the replys :)

So I liked what I read in the Uldah Garden recruitment thread and was wondering if this garden is affiliated or plans to RP with them?

(I am currently getting ready for work so I couldn't read everything posted, in case I missed where you explained that ><)

Thanks for commenting Brave, let me go into more depth from what Masha'ra was saying.

Currently as we have just opened we are pulling our resources into getting the guild up and running in game. Once have has established this, we plan on conversing with Ul'dah Garden and try to boost Roleplay between both Gardens and also the whole Roleplaying Community.

My original plan was to have a Limsa, Ul'dah and Gridania Garden which would communicate with each other and allow players to experience new kinds of Roleplay for they character. One of the things that have always bugged me about characters, they have all these skill's but where did they actually get them? Who taught them? Having multiple Garden's in the world, will allow players to be more creative with they characters but more importantly open more opportunity for them.

Let me know if this didn't make any sense.

Vok~

Thanks for commenting Brave, let me go into more depth from what Masha'ra was saying.

Currently as we have just opened we are pulling our resources into getting the guild up and running in game. Once have has established this, we plan on conversing with Ul'dah Garden and try to boost Roleplay between both Gardens and also the whole Roleplaying Community.

My original plan was to have a Limsa, Ul'dah and Gridania Garden which would communicate with each other and allow players to experience new kinds of Roleplay for they character. One of the things that have always bugged me about characters, they have all these skill's but where did they actually get them? Who taught them? Having multiple Garden's in the world, will allow players to be more creative with they characters but more importantly open more opportunity for them.

Let me know if this didn't make any sense.

Vok~

Thank you both for the clarification.  I know I have a few guildies who are interested in in these Free Companies.  I'm a Limsa kid myself  but I can appreciate an academy style RP. :D

I really love this idea. I still haven't even RPed, but I'm wondering if anyone with this guild might be around late at night (EST time), talking about midnight-ish, or if this FC would have room for someone who plays around such a schedule? I think my conjurer (white mage eventually) would really fit in well with something like this, and I also like that the guild's site is on Enjin.

Thank's for the reply Ventus & Leencat, I will go though it in order.

First of all Ventus. We are currently in the process of the recruitment stage of the Garden creation but as soon as we passed this and start RPing as a Garden, I will be in touch I already have a few idea's that I am still twiddling around.

Now Leencat, we accept people regardless of a person timezone. Yes at first it could be a problem, it may not be a problem, the best I can give you is that players like myself tend to play more then we should. I normally play till 2-4am on a weekend and normally midnight GMT on a weekday due to work.

I am sorry I can't provide a better explanation but if you do decide to follow this path, our door's are always open and we will try to set things into place to make it easier for player's of all timezones to play together.

Vok~

Thank you for the replys :)

Ventus we will contact you IC for sure, and we can set a meeting, just name the day and the hour, it will be good to start creating some conection between Gardens :)

Leencat, if you could be around a bit more early we would appreciate it, but if not we will try to contact you around that time if we can. It would help us more if you could post an application on our website too. In any case whenever you are online please contact Masha'ra Dhavha (myself) or Dair Brainse ( Headmaster ) or message me here for more info :)

Thank you

Mash

Oh, my.

I wasn't expecting to find something like this here.

I'm severely interested and this would fit perfectly with my character's story line that I'm developing.  

Will being affiliated with a Grand Company from another area pose an issue? I'm actually based in Limsa Lominsa, but frequent Gridania. 

I'm curious if I should wait until a Limsa branch is opened or start applying for Ul'dah or Gridania. Would anyone have some suggestions on this matter? 

It sounds like a fantastic concept and I'd love to be part of it. 

Thank you!

Thank you for your post Prido, let me answer your questions. Being apart of Limsa Grand Company and being under Gridania Garden will have almost no problems, the only problem which I could see is a different view's of a opinion's between someone from Gridania but even then that would be one more way how you have made your character your own.

Now if you are a student you could be classed as a exchange student, really just a student who have moved from one Garden to another, so in a way Limsa or Ul'dah to Gridania.

Now to answer your last question. Currently they is not a Limsa Garden presence, but that does not mean one would not be popping up in a few week's. I know they is a idea for it's creation but whether that happens I am afraid only time can tell. Instead of waiting for a Limsa Garden, what I would do is join either Gridania or Ul'dah Garden and then if they is a Limsa Garden which pop's up then transfer to another Academy. Not only is it character building but it's also character progression for your character.

Vok~

Vok,

Thank you for the quick response. I understand the situation with the Limsa Garden and I will take your advice and seek to join one of the two existing chapters. 

Is there a recommended form of application or shall I just visit your guild site?

Warm regards,

P'rido Jinh

It was my pleasure Prido, to answer your question. You could submit a application at either Gridania website or Ul'dah website, if you look for the quick link on my site you can get to Ul'dah Garden website.

Vok~

Vok,

Thank you for the quick response. I understand the situation with the Limsa Garden and I will take your advice and seek to join one of the two existing chapters. 

Is there a recommended form of application or shall I just visit your guild site?

Warm regards,

P'rido Jinh

As of recent news, Limsa Lominsa Garden's FC 'has' been created, if you wish to join either Garden then just send a pm to me or Vok here regarding any of the gardens, he will most likely send you on your way.

Adding to what Ventus is saying, currently Limsa Garden is still in the creation process of the guild birth, it may be one day or two, even a week till they door's are ready for the grand opening. In the mean time we are happy to accept anyone who have a interest in joining Limsa Garden until the time they are ready to open they door's.

Vok~

The Limsa Lominsa Garden Academy is currently accepting our first student body. This class will be the smallest of them all. But once they are graduate and after some time in the field more instructors will be chosen allowing larger student bodies as our RP and GARDEN grows. So Prido if you are still interested in the Limsa Lominsa Garden please feel free to message any of these fine ladies and gents in-game.  

Cesar Aduro

Orin Aduro

Aryus Tahir

Kioro Lioro

Silveran Helki

If you are happy with where you are congrats! Also have to bump the Gridania Garden. Looking forward to having many great time with you all!

I'd like to remind that we are also looking for instructors and staff, If you want you char to have a more important Rank in the garden and you think he has everything to be in that rank, don't be afraid to apply to it, there are still empty spaces to fill and now is the time :)

Deputy Headmaster

Masha'ra Dhavha

[align=center][GGSA Headmaster Log 1] Because I have been less responsive regarding Gridania Academy due to work reason's, I decided I would introduce a 'Headmaster Log' Into this post.

What is the Headmaster's Log?

Well without going into a lot of detail's, the Headmaster's Log is a way for you the viewer's to know what Gridania Garden is doing IC and OOC. By doing this, we can show you how much we are growing and more importantly how we further encourage Roleplay and Feedback.

Will the Headmaster Log be posted here?

This is a hit and miss subject, I can not guarantee the Log entry's will be as long as this one, but I can guarantee that the full Log's will be posted on the Garden website, which you won't need to join the read.

Can we provide feedback or submit questions?

If anything this is something I encourage. Gridania Garden is always looking for ways to improve and with your feedback and question's we hope to achieve these goal's.

As I don't want to make this post too long I will stop here and go over briefly what Garden is currently doing.

OOC

Finishing the Website

Opening our door's to recruiting now that we have built a stable foundation

Start our History in the Acting, New Skill's, Gridania School Paper, What's Cooking?, A Garden within a Garden & our Academy Guide's Project's.

IC

Start Garden first lesson's.

Intend Limsa Academy Garden Ball - http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=5427

Start OOC Global event's

As I have been out of game far to much, I will be focusing must of my time on these project's in game & also bring in gifted student's, instructors and anyone who feel a benefit to Garden.

Vok~

[/align]