The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately I get home from work pretty close to when that ends, so I won't be able to make it. I hope everyone has a nice time, though!

Does this mean Kage can ask Natalie to be his date? :angel:

Well Natalie might be hosting the thing so to speak, and assuming kage passes his trial before then, she might need kage's help as well.

Unfortunately I get home from work pretty close to when that ends, so I won't be able to make it. I hope everyone has a nice time, though!

Does this mean Kage can ask Natalie to be his date? :angel:

Well Natalie might be hosting the thing so to speak, and assuming kage passes his trial before then, she might need kage's help as well.

Yeah because Kage hadn't passed he was just invited and told he should bring a date. Hope he passes.

What kind of formal wear are we talking about for everyone and/or those helping?

Edit: Are we actually going with EST? Just want to confirm since we still have issues with Daylight Savings Time so I want to make sure everyone is on the same page.

This seems fun! The Night Blades have a weakness for Bal-- dances. I'll post about this on our forums, you should see a few of us show up.

I am happy to hear that. If we get any more we will need all three locations.

This seems fun! The Night Blades have a weakness for Bal-- dances.

:lol:

I will go. But I may need that help with an outfit as I am one of those poor new folks. Well...I'm no crafter and my wallet is pretty light. :blush:

I've got you.

This sounds like a very fun event! I need to find an excuse for any of my characters to go, as it doesn't seem to especially suit any of them.

Meet me IC, I'll invite you and that will be that. I don't think we have met IC yet.

Kage failed the trial of loyalty but the plan is to retake it before then... :(

As for now.... Kage needs to get a date. And clothes.

I got you too Kage. And yes, ask Nat. Go ahead Nat, I'm looking to bring a date also. We will all be dancing.

I keep looking for this thread in the Balmung Events folder.  >.<

Maybe put it up on the calendar as well? :)

I will.

As long as it's not on a Friday or a Saturday, I should be able to make it =D

Long as work permits, you can count me in for sure. 

After all, I can't resist free food. =D

And there are darker things to consider between us too. :thumbsup:

Ahhh unfortunately I won't be able to attend either, I have to work so I'll be sleeping before work at that time. I hope everyone has fun though, I'm sure it'll be grand!

I would like to give open RP another chance (haven't attended any event since the Gala at game launch), and this seems an awesome chance. I have FFXI RP on wednesday night, but I'll try and attend simultaneously or something.

Kage and Kayah's bromance would disintegrate and all would know that a contract for Kage's head will be put out if Kage went with Nat to the ball *nods sagely*

IN THIS CASE.

Here's an ad!

Adult male Lalafell looking for a good friendly date to bring to the ball. He will most likely be there for quite a few hours but not sure yet of the entire duration. He will happily take anyone as his date. He only asks that, if he has passed his sultansworn trials in the upcoming future days to come before the ball, the date will know that he will have duties to perform outside of being a good host.

tl;dr What up all. Lala looking for a date.

/runs

Kage's getting a date.

This sounds like a very fun event! I need to find an excuse for any of my characters to go, as it doesn't seem to especially suit any of them.

Meet me IC, I'll invite you and that will be that. I don't think we have met IC yet.

Oh! I'm wondering if your character could invite my tribal miqo'te. Making her go to such an event might be interesting.

Oh! I'm wondering if your character could invite my tribal miqo'te. Making her go to such an event might be interesting.

Consider it done.

Erik, Erik, guys, Natalie, guys, please, please, I beg of you, please! As a European/UK player who has always dreamed of attending a ball, please, please, I will beg, and plead to request if you would consider making the start time earlier. At the very least like.. one.. hour earlier? Would that be too much to ask? I'm so sorry! I hate asking for things but I want this so much!

The current schedule for the ball is 2am-8am GMT. I know the Coffer usually starts at around 3am, but I want to spend forever there. Seriously. Please. I want to actually spend forever. I would spend the whole night but I have work the next morning. :( 

Unless, like, because this month's Coffer actually started an hour earlier than I thought it would (2am GMT instead of 3am GMT?) Unless the 8pmEST/6pmPST is when it 'officially' starts, but people can still go early if they want?

Still, I thought I'd ask - I'm actually so excited it's unreal. I only found out about this ball from Erik's Facebook post!

I would attend as a guest!(ohmyfreakinggodicantbloodywaitholycrapimsoexcited)