• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personal Profile

[align=left]

Character Name: Dhemgeim Shyrdoenwyn

Race: Roegadyn, Sea Wolf

Domestic Profile

Civil Status: Citizen

Place of Residence: Various inns, most common the Mizzenmast.

Free Company: The Coral Sea (RP).

Social Profile

Once a pirate on a slaver ship called the Hangman, she spent many years eluding the Maelstrom. Mutiny took it down long before the Calamity happened and left Dhemgeim with a desperate need to change her life. Fearing the Maelstrom still, she fled to Ul'dah and took up a life as a gladiator in the Coliseum. The Calamity came and passed and with great effort she rose enough to be trained as a Free Paladin.[/align]

[align=left]Now she spends most of her time on contracts, a sort of honorable mercenary. She seeks to justify her life as a pirate with good deeds.

Meta Profile

Dhemgeim's meant to be rough around the edges but with a heart of gold. She is suspicious of new people but still willing to meet them and very capable of traveling all across Eorzea. I'm on almost all of the day, and if I'm not leveling or running dungeons then I'm most certainly willing to RP. I'm open to walk-ups 100% of the time. I don't mind fight RP or even tavern RP; it's all good to me.

[/align]

• 1 month later...

Personal Profile

[align=left]

Character Name: Faustina Myrron

Race: Miqo'te, Seeker of the Sun

Domestic Profile

Civil Status: Resident

Place of Residence: Residential district with her parents (off map), though she usually retires at the inn

Free Company: Echoes of Seraphim

Social Profile

Faustina's parents settled in Limsa long before the Calamity, and she was born and raised there. Her father works in the ship yards and is an ex-pirate, while her mother is a jewelry maker who has an active stall in Hawker's Alley. Faustina's dream is to own a chocobo ranch, where she breeds, trains and races the lovely birds. She is working towards that currently by adventuring, treasure hunting with her free company, and creating garments to sell on the market boards. She is a very busy young woman and doesn't stay in one place very long.

Meta Profile

I am always looking for story based RP! I'm fine with random/casual RP as well, but I really like to get storylines going between characters. I think it has to do with me first RPing in forum/message board style games. I am available during the evenings M-F and weekends my availability varies, and I love meeting new people! 

[/align]

Personal Profile

[align=left]Character Name: C'kayah Tia

Domestic Profile

Civil Status: Part-time resident, non-citizen

Place of Residence: Apartment near the Aftcastle

Free Company: Tylwyth Narah

Social Profile

Nominally a resident of Ul'dah, C'kayah maintains homes across Hydaelyn as part of his smuggling operations. He's recently joined a Rogadyn criminal syndicate, Tylwyth Narah, and occupies a position high within the heirarchy. This brings him to Limsa far more often, and he's begun to rent a home there. He probably spends about 25% of his time in the city.

Meta Profile

I'm IC probably 80% of the time, and always happy to RP! I run Tylwyth Narah, which is a criminal FC. We do our own RP, but we also are available to act as villains in other people's arcs. I'm available most evenings.[/align]

[align=justify]Personal Profile

Character Name: Obsidian Hornet

Race: Roegadyn, Hellsguard

Domestic Profile

Place of Residence: No permanent residence, currently banned for life from the Mizzenmast.

Occupation: "Problem Solver" for the Maelstrom, no official capacity.

Free Company: The Coral Sea

Social Profile

Obsidian Hornet doesn't linger much in one place for too long. Her typical residence is in Ul'dah since she was kicked out of the Mizzenmast but she frequently returns to Limsa Lominsa to socialize, find work, and dine. Her position with the Maelstrom is one of plausible deniability by the authorities. In technical terms, she has no connection to the Maelstrom. In practice though she does jobs that the Maelstrom wouldn't want their own people to be caught doing. Hornet is a devoted foodie and can be found dining at the Bismark several times a week.

Meta Profile

Hornet is more than happy to meet new people. She's fairly outgoing and enjoys talking to people and asking about their lives. If you run into her in Limsa odds are good that I'm available for RP.

[/align]

Personal Profile

Character Name: Rurutani Sasatani (aka Flit, aka Vivikuso)

Race: Lalafell, Dunesfolk

Domestic Profile

Place of Residence: Inn room near the docks, FC home in Lavender Beds

Free Company: Night Blades

Social Profile

While he was once an aspiring Sultansworn in Ul'dah, Ruru hit rock bottom there and left the city to pursue a group threatening his life that was based in Limsa. He is now undercover as a member of the Heavy Handers gang working to find information on the men threatening him his true employer, Heaven's Gate. While there he is finding himself more comfortable, slipping farther into the Limsa underworld of which his watcher/mentor Zhavi is happily guiding him. While he tries not to involve his significant other, Alulu, she is living with him there and supportive of him as long as he remains safe.

Meta Profile

Ruru is a man torn by his normally black and white viewpoint of things and his comfort of dwelling in the gray of late. He's learning and Zhavi is helping him overcome some of his own personal demons with her brand of tough love. I am always available for rp. If you are in Limsa and want to hit me up, just send me a tell (otherwise I may miss you) and I can be ready asap. Look forward to meeting more folks there.

Character Name: I'mimiza Fhey

Domestic Profile

Place of Residence: A room in the Mizzenmast

Free Company: N/A

Social Profile

I'mimiza has spent much of her 23 years of life on the island of Vylbrand. For about the past 5 years, however, she found herself out at sea in indentured service to the Lominsan Navy due to her past criminal activities in her youth. Thanks to unclear circumstances, I'mimiza was freed of her ties to the Navy and is back in the La Noscea area as a sellsword.

Not someone to hold much ambition, I'mimiza typically tries to go with the flow and see where life takes her. She is not afraid to speak her mind and is very stubborn, but she has a heart of gold and will do anything for those she calls her friends. The blue-haired Miqo'te also enjoys things that tend to cause trouble like alcohol or a good fight. Currently she spends most of her time in Limsa Lominsa, trying to rekindle a relationship with an old friend and making some new friends along the way.

Meta Profile

I'm in CST and usually on in the evenings on weekdays and anytime on the weekends. If I'm not leveling or doing a duty, I'm searching for RP! I enjoy any RP and am usually IC most of the time when I'm online. I'mimiza may appear a little on the quiet side on the surface, but she is actually relatively outgoing with a tad of sarcasm once you get inside her shell! Morality wise, I would say she's pretty gray. I love meeting new people! A tell is much appreciated if you want to do some walk-up RP, but no biggie if you don't!

[/align]

Character Name: Andralyn Thatcher (Sophia Grace Lavoy)

Race: Hyur; Highlander

Domestic Profile

Civil Status: Resident, Business owner

Place of Residence: Long term lease on a suite in the Mizzenmast

Occupation: Matchmaker, procurer (Dame of Heaven's Gate: Prostitution Ring)

Free Company: Heaven's Gate

Social Profile

Andralyn is a twenty-five-year old, relatively short, (by highlander standards) boisterous, red haired highlander woman who enjoys instigating situations just to see what happens. She knows no stranger and will go out of her way to make sure people stay loyal to her by just about any means necessary.  

Known almost exclusively by Grace, very few people know her as Andralyn, though some may be familiar with her as "Thatcher" after a short (and probably seen as random) stint as the captain of the vessel the Aegis.

She's been operating Heaven's Gate for nearly seven years and has successfully extended the previous owner's ring to include business in Ul'dah and (now legally) in Limsa Lominsa. Her "matchmaking" services are highly recommended and come with a quality in service and discretion that is nearly unparalleled.  

Vylbrand is her home, and aside from the short stints of business she has to conduct in Ul'dah she's almost exclusively found at one port or the next in La Noscea.

Meta Profile

Andy can be a bit much to handle at times. She's not one to hold her punches and while she's usually the life of the party she can quickly turn fierce and drop the friendly, professional front in favor of a more no-nonsense sailor with a biting tongue.

This character is an alt, but I adore playing her! If you have any need for her to be used in any RP please let me know!

[/align]

Character Name: Cedric Riordan

Race: Midlander Hyur

Domestic Profile

Civil Status: Resident, non-citizen

Place of Residence: likely a small-living space somewhere in the Limsa Lominsa city proper

Occupation: Botanist for Summerford Farms, Storm Corporal for The Maelstrom

Free Company: Restless Road

Social Profile

Cedric is an Ishgardian who left during The Calamity as his only means of escape to seek a life of freedom. He was once one of many that was sought out by an assassin group from Ishgard and became a part of the Ishgardian Exile Order and helps protect his fellow exiles.

After living in Gridania for five or so years, he relocated to Limsa Lominsa to get as far away from The Holy See as he can. After the assassins had been done away with, he continues to live in the thalassocracy enjoying its weather and oceanic surroundings and views.

Meta Profile

Cedric is a fairly closed-off man because of his past and his trust is not easily gained. He won't, however, turn away people that need help. At times, he would go around the rooftops of Limsa Lominsa at night to see if there is anything awry in full dragoon armor so he is unrecognizable.

This character is also an alt but I do log to him fairly frequently.

[/align]

Character Name: Faye Covington

Race: Hyur - Midlander

Domestic Profile

Civil Status: Resident, non-citizen.

Place of Residence: Camp Bronze Lake

Occupation: Free company officer, philanthropist, politician. Dabbles in conjury and tailoring.

Free Company: Harbingers of Dawn <>

Social Profile

A noblewoman originally hailing from near the Nine Ivies, her engagement to Val Nunh has led the two to settle down and make their home in Camp Bronze Lake, and her heavy involvement with Harbingers of Dawn as Support Saint causes the fair lady to spend much of her time in the Mist where the company has made their headquarters. There is more to her than just a pretty face and a heavy purse--those who have met Lady Covington might describe her as ambitious, confident, and even cutthroat.

Faye is very pale and poised, and she stands a bit tall for a Midlander. Clever and charming, she makes for decent conversation, if one can look past her emphasis on propriety and her taste for righteousness. She would love to sit down for a cup of tea, make some new business connections, or offer the assistance of Harbingers of Dawn to anyone who may be in need of such help. (More detailed information in her wiki--the link is in my signature.)

Meta Profile

Walk-ups welcome and preferred, so feel free to approach if you see Faye around. (If I don't respond, I'm not ignoring you--I'm alt tabbed or afk). I'm glad to role-play anytime. If you can't catch me around, just a /tell or message me here and we'll set something up. Faye travels frequently, so she can be found all around Eorzea, not only in La Noscea.

[/align]

Character Name: N'klas Tia

Race: Miqo'te

Domestic Profile

Place of Residence: Dormitory at the Vylbrand Academy

Free Company: Unsung Heroes

Social Profile

N'klas is a young man and he was one of the many children orphaned after the Calamity. His mother, an Arcanist, left him with a summoning gem that bonded him with a Carbuncle in order to keep him safe.

He was taken to Limsa Lominsa by some adventurers and then left there as they moved on. Only 12 at the time, he tried to fend for himself and fell into one of the many children's gangs roaming the streets. He was a pick-pocket and a petty thief and there are many around Limsa Lominsa who still recognize him as that.

However, in recent months, N'klas has sought to start learning more of his mother's art and, after a few stolen books, started teaching himself Arcanum Lore. He joined the Vylbrand Academy during that time and has mostly left his street-rat life behind him.

Meta Profile

My playtime is a bit sporadic lately, but I'm definitely looking for more connections. I'm in the EST time zone and can generally be on in the evening.

[/align]

Personal Profile

Character Name: Aerghwab Hymleidinsyn

Race: Sea Wolf Roegadyn

Domestic Profile

Place of Residence: Limsa Lominsa, Lower Decks

Free Company: None currently.

Social Profile

Aerghwab was born in a Sea Wolf fishing village located on one of the small islands to the southeast of Vylbrand. Whatever circumstances led him to leave his home, as a young teen he was drawn into a life of piracy aboard Captain Koelblaet's Red Whisker. 

Shortly after Admiral Merlwyb came into power, mutiny brought the Whisker low, led by the Captain's new First Mate, whom Aerghwab later learned was a Barracuda infiltrator. In the chaos that ensued, the ship was attacked and easily subdued by a Maelstrom frigate, whereupon the Whisker's crew was taken in chains back to Limsa Lominsa. Aerghwab spent the next several months in the brig, up until his release soon after the Calamity. 

These days, he can often be seen wearing Maelstrom colors. When asked the reason for this seemingly dramatic change by those who know his previous life, his response is always the same: "Pike off."

Meta Profile

I'm pretty much always up for RP. I'm not really on a set schedule, but feel free to drop me a tell or something if you see me online and would like to roleplay. I'm also interested in joining the Lominsan Society linkshell.

I think its time I stop being really shy and say something <3 Here goes!

Character Name: Surilian Blu (Suri)

Race: Moonkeeper, Miqo'te

Domestic Profile

Place of Residence: Lower La Noscea, Near Moraby DryDocks

Occupation: Seamstress/Fashionista(Owner of 'The Threading Needle' located Upper Docks, The Seventh Sage) | Black Market Trader

Free Company: The Twin Serpent Fangs

Social Profile

Surilian is a young Miqo'te female that hailed from a Meracydia. The simple, naive temple of Menphina worker, came crashing into Eorzean shores, running from her past. From her own alienation and the odd fact of sharing a body with her sister, Surilian took things harder then most.

Due to tragic, overwhelming effects in Ul'dah, She found herself fleeing once again but this time stopping in Limsa. The place reminded her of home and there she molded and changed. Now the woman finds herself as a wealthy successful owner of her own store though its not enough. The soft spoke, shy, insecure miqo'te grew into a confident, graceful, though power hungry female.

Regardless of the good things that have fallen into her lap, Surilian is left with bitterness from those who didn't understand her nor her sister. She keeps her kindness and warmth for the select few and her vicious tongue, and violent actions for those who dare oppose her thinking.

Recently Surilian and her sister have thankfully been separated and both do as they please. Though the separation has created some less then desirable side effects that she keeps to herself. Surilian prefers to stay in the La Noscea region and only travels if her sister is in danger.

[/align]

Character Name: Liana Blu

Race: Moonkeeper, Miqo'te

Domestic Profile

Place of Residence: Lower La Noscea(in Suri's house mooching)

Occupation: Wandering blacksmith/armorsmith, Assassin, mechanical demolition

Free Company: The Twin Serpent Fangs

Social Profile

Liana Blu was once a ghost trapped in the shell of her sister. She gave up her life and most of her body to protect Suri. With a twisted turn of events, her soul was fused with her sister. As time went by Liana also, out of love, absorbed her sister's pain to keep her happy. Any pain and anger Surilian felt was absorbed and stored in Liana. Sadly the anger and pain was to much, consuming the woman. Creating a chaotic soul, Liana was blood thirsty. The only person in the world that mattered to her was her sister. No one was good enough. Their parents had abandoned them when they were infants so parents were not needed either.

Liana was bound and caged into Suri's mind by a priestess of the temple since she kept escaping and injuring the workers or close by tribe-folk. After events in Ul'dah, Liana was freed from her shackles to possess Surilian and destroy or attack any who would come even close to being Suri's 'friend'. Out of fear and escaping the law, Surilian raced to Limsa. There the sisters learned to talk and get along though oddly things flipped. Liana began to feel and remember who she was the more times she was allowed to be 'free', while Surilian became colder and bitter hating the world.

Recently Liana begged for help and was released with her own body. The woman regrets nothing from all the deaths she caused though is happier to be free. She embraces the horrific side effects from the experiment unlike her sister who hides from it.

Liana might come off as uncaring, over out spoken and forgetful. Many loathe her in the beginning but she is warmhearted and caring. She is still learning her feelings while draining the poison from her blood that she had absorbed from her sister for years. Liana despises all feelings and at times might suddenly laugh it off or quickly leave. She secretly is now seeking purpose though would never admit it. Her main purpose was to keep Surilian alive. Now free...what is she to do now?

Liana wanders all La Noscea but once in a while travels to Gridania to see a friend. (though pretends its not on purpose)

Meta Profile (FOR BOTH)

I play both sisters at once usually all the time. They are usually 99% IC and I am open to all rp! So if you see either one don't hesitate to walk up and say hello! (I pay close attention to both unless one is in a dungeon)

Regardless the sisters enjoy people of all alignments. They might be guarded or scorn those of military or officer status though will engage with them with caution. I like to consider my girls a neutral Chaotic 'grey' alignment. Since they are not good ..nor evil but have been known to do both.(They either lean one way or the other..extremely.)

I usually get on to play 2pm EST - 2 am EST or 3am  if rp is too good to leave.

[/align]

Personal Profile

[align=left]

Character Name: Salvius Dunois 

Race: Elezen Duskwight

Domestic Profile

Civil Status: Resident, non-citizen 

Place of Residence: Small jointly owned cubbyhole somewhere in the city's lower residential area.

Free Company: Rotten Luck <>

Social Profile

Salvius or Sal as many know her as is hardly her real name. Lorraine is her birth name, though one she dropped to hide behind her male alias after a few ill encounters during her youth. Only recently as she started pulling away from hiding her identity.. though her name is still not given out freely to those she does not trust. Originally hailing from Coerthas Lorraine left the once grassy planes long before they became blanketed in snow. She is not of noble birth or some ex knight from Ishgard, no her blood-line is common and her family lived a modest life even with her father's fame at the forge and anvil. 

She's spent the last ten or so years in Limsa, taking up odd jobs when she could until more recently when she finally made her mind up to carry on her father's craft and the family name. Though a few wrenches seem to be in her plans after certain events have landed her with a bounty on her head for the murder of her parents. Returning home to Coerthas is not a option now and she is counting her days as to when someone gets wind of her whereabouts and the reward on her head if brought back to the Ishgard controlled area. 

She tends to mind her own, this being so she still ended up being pulled into joining some Ishgardian Exile group. Having her own array of problems she tried to keep to herself, drawing attention was not in her plans. Not with word of assassins (though now taken care of) and now further issues inside of that group. 

When peace is allowed to her, Lorraine is more often then not found working. Being a smithy is in her blood and she is rather proud of her accomplishments over the years. Upon learning of her father's death she took up using his mark, the family's mark, as her own branding on her wears. 

Meta Profile

Almost always up for rp'ing, shoot me a tell and 9 times out of 10 I will happily drop everything to rp. If i'm not in Limsa or in one of my standard rp get ups that hardly means I am busy. The character holds a bit of a strange accent being a mix of her Ishgard background and hints that she's been in Limsa for far too long as her words fail her at times. As a character she is not overly out going and will try to avid conflicts at all costs, that being said does not mean she can not be pushed into a corner. Also ooc'ly I have two young chitlins so I do apologize in advanced if some of my replies take a few moments. I try to warn people if things are getting out of hand on the other side of the screen.

[/align]

Personal Profile

Character Name: Melodia D'janz

Race: Miqo'te, Seeker

Domestic Profile

Place of Residence: Small apartment in Mist.

Social Profile

A newly appointed Sergeant within the Yellowjackets, Melodia is a no nonsense, by the book member of the local law enforcement sector. She believes in fair and equitiable justice for folks and while she may appear to be harsh at times with seedier side of Limsa, she truly wants things to be right and just in the La Noscean area. She gets along well with others and despite her gruff speech patterns, she is a very thoughtful individual who tries to persuade with her words and brains rather than the sharp blow of her axe. A lot of her past is a mystery and she is rather close mouthed about it, but something lies there that drives her to do what she does.

Meta Profile

Melodia is a woman that looks squeaky clean on the outside and has a number of skeletons hiding in her closet from her past...and some much more recent.She truly believes she is doing the right thing, though her own hypocrisy may come back to bite her at some point. I am always available for rp. If you are in Limsa and want to hit me up, just send me a tell (otherwise I may miss you) and I can be ready asap. Look forward to meeting more folks there.

Character Name: Bumo Dalumo

Race: Plainsfolk Lalafell

Domestic Profile

Place of Residence: Limsa Lominsa Lower Decks

Social Profile

Inspired by events in his youth and motivated by a need to protect others, Bumo Dalumo sought a greater purpose to his life than becoming one of the fishers or farmers of his remote island home. Bumo became the first Lalafell of his clan in recent memory to sail north of the Rhotano Sea, where he was picked up by a passing merchant vessel bound for Limsa Lominsa.

Bumo settled in and began taking adventuring jobs, but soon turned his focus to metalwork after seeing the danger adventurers put themselves in. Hoping to mitigate their risk, he's taken a permanent position as an armorer at Naldiq & Vymelli's.

Bumo grew up on a sequestered tropical island inhabited only by tribal Lalafell and had limited prior dealings with other civilized races, so he still finds himself adjusting to the city and its assorted peoples and customs. That said, Bumo is pleasantly social and friendly to everyone he meets. In conversation, he does have a quirk of sometimes referring to himself in the third person, and common turns of phrase and colloquialisms may go over his head.

Meta Profile

I'm usually on in the evenings (PST) and weekends. Bumo has a reason to be in most places outside of Limsa ICly--typically something armor-related!--so if you see me out and about in Eorzea don't hesitate to walk up. While I like organic RP best, send me a tell or a PM if you want to plan something!

[/align]

Character Name: Yune Tabrisviel

Race: Keeper of the Moon Miqo'te

Domestic Profile

Place of Residence: (Still deciding, but out in the country somewhere)

Free Company: None

Social Profile

Yune has been a long-time resident of the La Noscea region but has only been seen regularly in the city of Limsa Lominsa for little more than a year. Many of her years were spent in quiet orchards out in the country where books and fishing were her only real hobbies. Her lalafell father spends much time in the city after signing on with the Maelstrom in the wake of the Calamity as a means to help the restoration effort, garnering her a few acquaintances in the organization, and the unique black mark on her forehead also serves to be an occasional point of interest for some.

She is the soft-spoken sort who is awkward in most social situations with strangers, but amongst dear friends, she is a kind and outgoing young woman who has a "better safe than sorry" outlook on most things, tending to avoid danger at all costs unless circumstances determine otherwise. As an Arcanist in training, she tends to various tasks to further her education, though in her heart, she knows that the path of such an individual is not right for her. This has led the Guild Master to send her off to Gridania to consult with E-Sumi-Yan to see if the path of a healer is better suited for her, as she is somewhat of a pacifist. Though she has taken to that study rather well, Yune still feels as though something is missing, and continues to search for whatever it is her heart is longing to find.

Meta Profile

Yune is the character I'm on with most of the time thus far, and while she does seem like mostly a "slice of life" kind of character, I feel that she is very versatile in terms of the situations/plotlines she could eventually become involved in, whether they are your basic run-of-the-mill adventurers, or darker plots that involve ominous or tragic elements. Bad things happen to good people, as they say. Please read her full bio (linked in my sig) if you would like to know more about her, as there are many details of her history I won't put here.

While I do not have many planned "goals" for this character, I am aiming to get Scholar unlocked for her to be her main class. This would explain why the path of the arcanist doesn't feel right, and yet a healer's path was also not quite there. I have thoughts of Nym and such in mind as far as justifying her draw to the class, but I'm still working it all out. ^_^;;

[/align]

[align=center]*************[/align]

Character Name: Rui Valiir

Race: Hyur Midlander

Domestic Profile

Civil Status: Resident, Legal Citizen

Place of Residence: A small shared living space in Limsa Lominsa's lower residential district.

Social Profile

Rui came to Limsa Lominsa somewhere over a year back as what some may have believed to be another unfortunate "living casualty" of the Calamity. Whether she had always been a little crazy or if it was caused by the trauma of the potentially world-ending event, it was hard to say, but she has been a cause for pity amongst many who have watched her mindless wandering around the city, both towards her as well as the large Highlander helplessly trailing after her to keep her out of trouble. Though bearing the body of a full grown woman, there had been a time when she behaved as though she possessed the mind of a young and ignorant child, and to the frustration of some, she does not speak. Was this another sign of trauma like her prematurely gray hair, or was she born mute?

Over the course of her stay in the city, those who have seen her regularly have seen the child recede over time to allow the woman to thrive once again, but it has been a long process. These days, she favors spending her free time fishing and is not often seen without her fishing gear just in case she gets the random whim to vanish for awhile for some quiet fishing in a favored spot. Most know that she comes paired with a strong-looking Highlander male (whose name will be edited in once the character is officially transferred over to the server), and few choose to pester her lest they face the wrath of his axe, or that of her Roegadyn "sister", another member of the Maelstrom.

Meta Profile

Again, I have her profile up on the wiki though it is still a work in progress. Rui may be an "alt" on this server, but she was the first character I really made in this game over on Midgardsormr, and she feels very special to me. She will be a great challenge for me to play seeing as she does not speak and must find other ways to communicate with others. Once a skilled warrior, Rui has lost that expert touch in battle due to her time spent in recovery, so I am looking to eventually have her find someone who will re-train her in sword and shield style combat (and help ME learn how to play a tanking class at the same time). I'll likely have her going all around for Fishing, but most of her time spent will likely be at home in Limsa, or over in Ul'dah admiring the Sultansworn as they remind her of lost days. I may not be logged in as Rui too much until I feel like I can really get her going, but either do a search for Yune in game or PM me here if you would like to meet her.

[/align]

Character Name: Ryn Wildheart

Race: Miqo'te Seeker

Domestic Profile

Civil Status: Immigrant

Place of Residence: Limsa Residential District

Free Company: Unsung Heroes

Social Profile

Ryn grew up in the Garlean states after her homeland was conquered by the

Empire. The orphanage like home she was placed in forced child labor upon

it's residents at the local junk yard, pulling useful parts. Due to her natural

talent with the mechanical, she was placed in the Maintenance Works for repairs

on various Magitek arms for the military. She was never allowed to work on the

more complicated systems, but basic repairs were pretty natural to her.

Due to her good behavior, she was allowed to work on projects

without supervision. Eventually, she was shipped off to Doma to assist with the

efforts there. A single Reaper Class Magitek Armor was broken down in a field,

and she was left to repair it. After finishing her repairs, and realizing not a

single taskmaster or guard was in sight, she mounted the mechanical beast and

rode off from her life time captors. The Domans offered her passage to Eorzea,

a safe haven from the Empire in exchange for using the Reaper's cannon's to

provide cover while they escaped Garlean controlled waters.

Thankfully, nothing exciting happened. They arrived safely at Vesper Bay behind

Lady Yugiri's ship. Riding the Reaper to Ul'dah, Ryn realized that she did not

properly seal it's joints, and sand invaded it's systems, breaking down as she

reacted Ul'dah. She now works at the airship docks as a mechanic, saving up

to repair her Reaper.

Meta Profile

Ryn is cheerful, kind, and only slightly naive, though she does take a bit of pleasure in playfully teasing others. Even in the worst scenarios, she tries to look for the positive in things. But this leads her to shy away from most conflict and those who are overly pushy.

She spends her days toiling in the airship docks, frequentingly stopping by

the Drowning Wench or the the Quicksand for a bite to eat and perhaps a social

drink, always taking the time to talk to others.

While most are adventuring, she is happy tinkering away at whatever bit of

mechanics she can get her hands on, leading her to rarely venture out of the

cities as she isn't able to defend herself without the aid of her Reaper.

[/align]

Character Name: Kuro Turoko

Race: Plainsfolk Lalafell

Domestic Profile

Place of Residence: A small 1 story house in the upper part of Limsa Lominsa

Social Profile

A boy in his late teens who was raised in Limsa Lominsa from a young age by a kindly Sea Wolf Roegadyn ex-soldier, because the boy was orphaned after his Mother and Father died protecting him, after the house in Costa Del Sol they lived in was set ablaze by a piece of Dalamund, which struck the house during Bahamut's appearance, which led to the toddler being discovered by the Roegadyn, who from then on raised Kuro like he was his own son.

As Kuro was growing up, he didn't have friends, all he had was his toys, which were like a moral support to him, he also had a fondness for animals, which led to Kuro finding a stray chocobo egg, Kuro had raised the egg as best he could. In the end, it hatched into what would end up being his best friend, Chobi. However a part of Kuro still longs for friends, which is one of his reason's for setting out for adventure.

Once Kuro was of an accepted adult age, he set off on his own, hoping to find more about who he was, find the one thing he wished for, friends, and overall, find a place in the world he belongs.

While Kuro does spend a lot of the day adventure, whenever he isn't spending time adventure, either when tired or just not in the mood, he'll often be wandering Limsa Lominsa or spending time in the Drowning Wench drinking fruit juice and eating the sweet treats they have to offer there.

Meta Profile

Well for starters, Kuro is the only character I have, I don't think i'll be starting another anytime soon (because i'm way to lazy to level back up to 50).

Kuro's character page is up on the wiki, even though it does kinda suck, and like I said in the social profile, I spend a lot of time in Limsa, so if you want to find me, that's where i'll be most of the time.

Oh, important to note, I play European time, GMT+1 specifically, 3PM-9PM, which would be 10AM-4PM EST I believe, sorry if that causes any inconvenience, I hope to see you in game, don't be afraid to walk up and start RPing, even if i'm not in RP clothes! (Oh but a bit of fair warning I do tend to alt-tab a lot, so if not replying just send me a tell and i'll jump back in-game!)

[/align]

Character Name: Tal Brook

Race: Hyur, Midlander

Domestic Profile

Civil Status: Resident of Limsa Lominsa

Place of Residence: Limsa Lominsa - Lower Decks

Free Company: The Star Shadow

Social Profile

Appearing in the Navigator's City after the calamity like so many other lost souls, the bright-eyed youth was quick to gain an apprenticeship with the arcanists now lending their new knowledge to the Mealvaan's Gate. Though a gifted student, his sudden departure to delve further into the fields of anatomy and medicine left many bewildered, given the superior healing offered by aether and the lad's own talent in the field.

Now calling himself a physician, Tal offers his services to anyone who asks for them, friend or foe, and often falls into verbal clashes with the Maelstrom as a result. He requests only what can be spared as payment, the gil being spent securing the rarer plants he needs for his aether-free remedies. He has recently taken to sailing with a group of questionable privateers when needing to travel to the continent for supplies.

Meta Profile

Anyone who has sought medical attention cheaply or under the radar may know Tal, or who serve with the Mealvaan's Gate. His travels are, for now, centred in La Noscea and Thanalan, but he may be persuaded to travel further if required, or guided by the Navigator.

(I de-lurked! Woo! *cough* If my shift work didn't leave my online times jumbled enough, I'm also playing out of Australia [+10 UTC]. I can usually be seen in the evenings, US time, and unless I'm already occupied, I'll be up for some RP and/or assisting with heals in low level dungeons. Feel free to tell or message, dealer's choice.)[/align]

• 4 weeks later...

Personal Profile

[align]

Character Name: Ryoko Stormsong

Race: Miqo'te

Domestic Profile

Place of Residence: Homestead in Outer La Noscea

Free Company: None at Present

Social Profile

Ryoko's father, a Lominsan Marine by the name of Barrett Stormsong, was recently called to return to duty by the Maelstrom. He'd instructed Ryoko to wait for his return, but he'd raised her far too adventurous and patriotic to obey such a command. Mere weeks after his departure, Ryoko committed herself to traveling to Limsa and joining the war effort. 

Upon arriving in Limsa Lominsa, Ryoko was informed that, at 14 years, she was too young for military service. Not to be deterred from an adventure, Ryoko became interested in the tales told by patrons of the Drowning Wench, and decided that she would become a treasure hunter. At present, Ryoko is making her way around La Noscea, learning all she can about her new profession. 

Meta Profile

At the moment, I spend all of my RP time in Limsa and surrounding areas. I'm only ever in-character when I'm at Ryoko's in-character location, which will likely be La Noscea for quite some time. 

Ryoko is a very low-profile character, in that she's not involved in epic quests to save the world, or anything of that sort. She's almost like a background character, so expect her to get excited at things you probably find routine. My typical RP style is to wander around and listen in on people's conversations, sometimes interjecting if I feel it's appropriate. Anyone can feel free to approach me at any time. Ryoko isn't 100% up to speed on how treasure hunting works yet, so she's going to ask you if you know where to find any. 

My RP style is pretty simple. I use normal, non-narrated speech in /s, and I make heavy use of the in-game emotes. Ryoko is simple but very energetic, and I feel like this is the best way to match that. 

[/align]

• 1 month later...

Character Name: Shiv'to Vodha

Race: Mi'qote, Keeper of the Moon

Domestic Profile

Civil Status: Immigrated resident

Place of Residence: Maelstrom Command

Free Company: VOIX

Social Profile[/align]

Shiv'to has flown for Maelstrom for eight years and currently holds the rank of Sergeant Third Class. He has never disobeyed an order, and follows procedure to the letter. Shiv has a reputation for being a polite, professional, and punctual pilot. There are some grumblings that he rubs elbows with the command staff too much. However his good relationships have guaranteed himself quarters in Maelstrom Command, and certain special privileges. 

Shiv has trouble empathizing with other people, and seldom offers information about himself besides his profession. This has never interfered with his work, but it can make some people feel uncomfortable. Most of his relationships are professional, though he does keep a few friends. On the side he is an arcanist, which comes in handy for checking crates on his airship. Usually when off duty he can be found at a tavern with a bottle of red wine, which one depends on where he is scheduled to make port for the night. A quick way to get on his good side is to buy him a drink, who doesn't like free drinks? 

Meta Profile

I'm a pretty heavy roleplayer, most of my time in game is spent roleplaying. I'm usually available in the evenings, so around 7:00-10:00 PM EST. Shiv'to is very much a new kind of character for me, because it's the first time I've tried playing a bad character. On the surface it seems like he's a goody two shoes, but in reality he has no morals. So be forewarned, he has the potential to turn nasty in an instant. Obviously if he will attempt to cause harm to your character (unlikely, he's not stupid) I'll ask in /tell first.

• 3 weeks later...

Character Name: Rathys Daystar

Race: Miqo'te - Keeper of the Moon

Domestic Profile

Civil Status: Legal Resident of Limsa

Place of Residence: Mists, Ward 7, Plot 29(Only because I don't know of any other places to live ICly :<)

Free Company: The Blood Knights

Social Profile

Under Construction

Meta Profile

I'm a casual role player who just recently return the realm of Role play. I'm normally on during Afternoons, Late nights and early mornings. (Unless I screw up my sleep cycle.) I live in the East Coast so that would be anywhere from 5PM EST to 10AM EST. Its been awhile since I role played. I've grown tired of controlling the story, by writing Fan-Fics, Novels, ect. So my desire for RP grew to intense, and boom! Here I am. :3

[/align]

• 3 weeks later...

Character Name: Ser Leandir Gallantblade

Race: Highlander

Domestic Profile

Civil Status: Legal Resident

Place of Residence: Limsa Lominsa

Occupation: Maelstrom Captain. Former Adventurer. Rumored to have ties with the Scions.

Free Company:

Social Profile

Born to a family of carpenters and blacksmiths who long migrated to Limsa Lominsa in wake of the coming war with Garlea and discontent with the corruption

of their king, Leandir proclaims that he has two homelands, Ala Mhigo and Limsa Lominsa, and that he will fight for both of them when he is needed, without need of coercion. During much of his youth and middle age, Leandir trained in the way of the Marauder and became an Adventurer, known for his great strength

and surprising willpower for what some would think a barbaric way of fighting, which even today in his sixty or so summers has yet to diminish, if not have in fact grown since then. Earning the name Gallantblade through his reputation of aiding small villages against frightful beasts with nothing but his axe, the old veteran has earned quite a reputation amongst others coming along in their years. Nowadays though, he has "retired" from the Adventuring life to serve back home in the Maelstrom with the coming battle against Garlea and the Primals, serving as the Caption of the vessel known as The Lion's Guard. Of course, such a vessel tends to be ran by his second-in-command, for his lust of battle never diminishes, and all too often he is still adventuring through the lands and defending the weak, slaying monsters and skirmishing against the Garleans whenever he can.  

Meta Profile

I've been roleplaying for close to six or seven years or so, and it's always been a fun thing for me to do rather than sit around and wait for ques to pop. While I admit, FFXIV is the first game I've started tanking in, I will always be happy to help anyone if they need help with story dungeons or leveling or whatnot. Feel free to hit me up for RP linkshells or what have you.

[/align]

Personal Profile

[align=left]Character Name: Ludivine Goultard

Race: Duskwright

Domestic Profile

Civil Status: Wanderer; drifter.

Place of Residence: The hideout of whatever band of criminals she drifts into.

Occupation: Detective and information trader. (Cover) Psychopath and meddler. (When not in cover)

Free Company: None yet!

Social Profile

Ever since appearing seemingly out of the blue, with no past or history, Ludivine has been constantly on the prowl around the streets, maintaining what remains of her life in the quiet tale of a detective and wanderer, always up for helping with the latest gossip and troubles. Her lax demeanor and friendly approach to situations usually wins her the hearts of those around her, who can always count on her for trade or gossip when the times demand. She might not be the most reliable for getting things done, though...

Meta Profile

There are few places Ludivine won't visit in the search of casual conversation, though her fighting prowess is completely lacking, so in times of major trouble she can often be found doing her work backstage. As such if any walk-ups or conversations are wanted, feel free. 

Due to my rather short moments of freedom though, it might not be best to involve her in any major RP events, though invites are happily welcomed. In other words, just find her and talk to her, and barely anything could go wrong!

[/align]

• Maril unpinned this topic