Your Logs Here

[8] Leanne we need to RP soon...

[8] if you wanna

[8] She got all dressed up for Edda and everything. So tragic.

[8] Always wanna RP! People that dun want to RP with me :c

[8] I always do ;_;

[8] Then ask gosh!

[8] Just like you did x3

[8] *Gets down on one knee, removes something from pocket* Leanne... would you...

[8] *GASP*

[8] Would you RP with me? *opens box to reveal dice set*

[8] *faints on the spot*

[8] See, that's how you do it.

[8] *fans Leanne*

[8] ...

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((IC linkpearl conversation between father and son))

Mikh'a Korofi: "Are you two not coming to Ishgard with us?"

Askier Mergreyi: "I..hang on a sec, let me wake Naha up.  I...the hells is going on?  Kid, we're off eloping"

Mihk'a Korofi: "We're supposed to go have that social thing in Ishgard where we meet the patron, the one Ahdra lives with."

Mikh'a Korofi: "Wait--- what is eloping?"

Mikh'a Korofi: "What does that mean? Who are you killing?"

Mikh'a Korofi: "No, on second thought don't tell me who you're killing."

Askier Mergrey: "I'm not killing anyone currently!"

Mikh'a Korofi: "It sounds painful and I don't want to know."

Askier Mergrey: ((OMFG stop my sides hurt from laughing))

Mikh'a Korofi >> xD )

Mikh'a Korofi >> "...then what are you doing?"

>> Mikh'a Korofi: "Mihk'a, I...hells. Kid, eloping is where to people run off and then swear to each other to spend the rest of their lives together. It's like marriage but without a crowd of people. Its not killing people."

((Shortly there after))

[FC] okay :D

[FC] and trying real hard for Ki to make sense to his son about this stuff lol...he's a terrible dad

[FC] >.>

[FC] Well.

[FC] It's not like he asked to suddenly have a teenage son.

[FC] its true lol

[FC] but he's actually TRYING

[FC] since he never got to know his dad, he's not sure exactly how to father.

[FC] He is trying, I'm so proud.

[FC] ...STOP BEING PROUD OF MY DYSFUNCTIONAL ASSHOLE

[FC]xD

• 1 month later...

It was a silent day on the IC linkshell front, when out of nowhere...

[LS] A linkpearl cuts on. There's a hollow, clunking sound, then a door opens and shuts. Whoever turned on their pearl might have done so on accident, because there's a sudden "fffssssttttppp" sound that could be either static, or a massive fart.

[LS] "Um. Hello?"

[LS] "... what w's that?"

[LS] "Mikha... did you just let one rip?"

[LS] "Not me!"

[LS] [...click]

We're all very mature. Honest!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So, in case some people weren't aware, back during Valentines Day, Togy Brandmakt(or more often ICly known as Mister Mask) had brought us a really silly, though hilarious combat style during that week's Runestone tournament. Sadly it seems people weren't able to record it, but tonight, he brought that silly love style again, and I happened to have been able to 'record' the fight.

Here it is! :D

((In-character presentation during everyone's introduction))

[20:03]Togy Brandmakt: "I AM MR MASK! AND TONIGHT! I SHALL USE THE POWER WE ALL HOLD DORMENT!" With that, a pink heart would appear underneath him, a beam of light moving from his feet to his head, as he strikes a few outrageous poses, before he would finnaly stop, in full pink garb and mask "WITH THE POWER OF LOVE I WILL DEFEAT YOU!" Some strange theme music plays in the background. He's probably fighting evil by moonlight, winning love by daylight, never running from a real fight. He is the one called Mr. Mask!

((Facing up vs Vahn Kasch))

[20:11]Togy Brandmakt: Shhh.. I'll go easy on you baby.

[20:11]Vahn Kasch: I'll headbutt you.

((Initiative roll))

[20:12]Random! Togy Brandmakt rolls a 582.

[20:12]Random! Vahn Kasch rolls a 5.

(((Combat starts))

[20:12]Togy Brandmakt would smirk, before flirtatiously blowing a kiss at Vahn, which would turn into a heart "Chyuu~"

[20:13]Random! Togy Brandmakt rolls a 33.

[20:13]Random! Vahn Kasch rolls a 567.

[20:13]Vahn Kasch eye would twitch. Raising a hand up he'd snap, sending an explosion of fire under Togy's feet.

[20:13]Random! Vahn Kasch rolls a 495.

[20:15]Togy Brandmakt would notice that the power of love was a curious thing. It makes one man weep, and another man sing. But it doesn't stop fire. Pity. LUCKILY his shell did that and the first layer would break. He would counter, with what he knew! Three sassy snaps in a z formation, sending aether hearts at Vahn. Sassy hearts.

[20:15]Random! Togy Brandmakt rolls a 109.

[20:15]Random! Vahn Kasch rolls a 415.

[20:16]Vahn Kasch would mock his z snap, and do the same, only three balls of fire would shoot towards him, why is he doing this point blank?

[20:16]Random! Vahn Kasch rolls a 128.

[20:17]Random! Togy Brandmakt rolls a 446.

[20:18]Togy Brandmakt would also like to mention that Love can change a hawk, to a little white dove. Move than a feeling... "THAT'S THE POWER OF LOVE!" And with that, he would hold his hands up, to make a little heart shape with hands... which would for some reason make a MASSIVE HEART SHAPED BEAM. To destroy Vahn's whimpy attack, and move onward.

[20:18]Random! Togy Brandmakt rolls a 804.

[20:19]Random! Vahn Kasch rolls a 602.

[20:20]Vahn Kasch eye twitched once more, his barrier breaking to the beam. "Why are you doing this.." He would stupidly question as he snapped, three large orbs rising from his person and shooting towards Togy. "Eat my balls?"

[20:20]Random! Vahn Kasch rolls a 575.

[20:20]Random! Togy Brandmakt rolls a 602.

[20:22]Togy Brandmakt would hold a sassy finer up "B'escuse me?!" He would shout, his aether stopping the balls in the air, before they would slowly morph, to large, pink hearts. That would slowly float towards Vahn. Were.. those fireballs now.. fluffy?

[20:22]Random! Togy Brandmakt rolls a 595.

[20:22]Random! Vahn Kasch rolls a 752.

[20:23]Vahn Kasch tilted his head to the side, snapping a wave of fire would take out the hearts and envelope in a tornado like plume around Togy.

[20:23]Random! Vahn Kasch rolls a 479.

[20:23]Random! Togy Brandmakt rolls a 520.

[20:25]Togy Brandmakt couldn't explain all the feelings that Vahn was making him feel. His heart was in overdrive and Vahn was behing the steering wheel. "Touching yyooouuu~.. Touching mmeeeee~.. Touching you, twelve you touching meee!~" Masked believed in a thing called love, and because of that, the rhythm of his heart would disrupt the fire tornado, turning it all into little aether hearts. AN AETHER HEART TONADO! AIMED AT VAHN!

[20:25]Random! Togy Brandmakt rolls a 373.

[20:26]Random! Vahn Kasch rolls a 999.

[20:28]Vahn Kasch would stomp his foot, another plume of fire shooting towards the heart tornado? Raising his hand in the air he'd slam it to the ground, a rune appearing beneath Togy and exploding.

[20:28]Random! Vahn Kasch rolls a 649.

[20:28]Random! Togy Brandmakt rolls a 697.

[20:29]Togy Brandmakt would pout, cutly I might add, at the denyal of his heart tonado. HE would scuff his foot on the ground, actually fucking up the Rune Vahn had summoned, making the spell not fire, before he would go back to square one. Crying. CRYING TEARS OF LOVE! HEART SHAPED PINK TEARS THAT WOULD FLUTTER TOWARDS VAHN!

[20:29]Random! Togy Brandmakt rolls a 405.

[20:30]Random! Vahn Kasch rolls a 150.

[20:31]Vahn Kasch would curse. "Oh gods damnit." He'd mutter as the shield broke, why because fucking Togy. He would hold both hands out and snap, a large fiery dragon would shoot out, wrapping itsself around Togy as it roared, sending a beam of fire down on the man.

[20:32]Random! Vahn Kasch rolls a 263.

[20:32]Random! Togy Brandmakt rolls a 18.

[20:34]Togy Brandmakt would look up at the dragon, meeping quietly as the blast of fire would engulf him, and break his second shell, before the dragon would burst in a bright pink light. Dear god, the man had a fucking pink aura around him, as he would gather all his love magic, bringing both hands up to his lips and blowing another kiss at Vahn, with all the love his had! "CCHHYYUUUU~"

[20:34]Random! Togy Brandmakt rolls a 690.

[20:34]Random! Vahn Kasch rolls a 855.

[20:35]Vahn Kasch would flail, waving his hands as he 'pushed' the 'kiss' away. Snapping once more he would.. send a flaming heart towards Togy.

[20:35]Random! Vahn Kasch rolls a 964.

[20:35]Random! Togy Brandmakt rolls a 944.

[20:36]Togy Brandmakt would fail some "NNUUUU~!" as the flaming heart would slam into him, breaking the last shell. Well, least he wasn't sticky this time.

[20:36]Vahn Kasch: See, I know you Mask.

[20:37]Togy Brandmakt: You never let me have any fun.

[20:37]Vahn Kasch: That wasn't fun for you?

[20:37]Togy Brandmakt: Sshhhh

[20:37]Vahn Kasch: At least it didn't end the way it did last time.

[20:37]Togy Brandmakt: Yeah, least I'm not sticky.

[20:39]Togy Brandmakt: Well.. go on then.. win..

[20:39]Vahn Kasch: Worth a try.

((I can assure assure you that the last performance he spoke of back on Valentines Day had been far far sillier than this one...mostly because his opponent fought back pretty much in the same way :P))

[19:28]Masked Miqo'te pats Klyn's side, "He doesn't look very voidsenty."

[19:28]Klynzahr Iyrnahctwyn grudgingly lowers her stick. "I'll admit he donna sound it either."

[19:29]Farrell Feidliming looks at the Miqo'te "What is voidsenty?"

[19:29]Masked Miqo'te: "A kind of soup."

[19:30]Farrell Feidliming: Oh! Farrell loves soup!

[19:30]Alderimont Gravois: "..That..No, it is known as evil, corruption from the very void..A soup?!"

• 2 weeks later...

I absolutely hate sharing my own quotes here, but this one is one of my favorite stories, as the quote will share.

[20:55][2] My favorite "wtf just happened" story

[20:55][2] We were playing Guitar Hero 3 in a friend's basement trying to finish the co-op campaign

[20:55][2] Friend who usually carried a gun in his pants came by looking to score a dimebag, with some high-as-hell girl with him because, and I quote

[20:55][2] "I'm so high on coke I can't feel my dick and I want to get laid"

[20:56][2] I guess you can just pile on drugs to cancel each other out...?

[21:00][2] Would've been weird if he was high on pepsi, though.

[21:00][2] I think "I can't feel my dick because of all the coke" is like, First World Problem #1