Balmung is open!

Blue

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So does the server only open up rarely?  I've been up all morning still waiting to go to bed just so I can make a character yet it still hasn't opened up.  At this rate my Roe will never become a reality.  May just have to play on another server.

It's a shame too, I really like it here but not being able to make a new character really puts me off wanting to play.

So does the server only open up rarely?  I've been up all morning still waiting to go to bed just so I can make a character yet it still hasn't opened up.  At this rate my Roe will never become a reality.  May just have to play on another server.

It's a shame too, I really like it here but not being able to make a new character really puts me off wanting to play.

It is ALWAYS open for me at around 7-9am est time.

I've been up from midnight CST until 8:30 am CST waiting for the server to open this morning, never did.

I usually go to bed earlier than that but I really want my Roe on Balmung.  I've settled for Gilgamesh for the time being.  I still haven't given up making a Roe on Balmung though, just have to cross my fingers and pray the server is open one of these mornings ._.

I've been up from midnight CST until 8:30 am CST waiting for the server to open this morning, never did.

I usually go to bed earlier than that but I really want my Roe on Balmung.  I've settled for Gilgamesh for the time being.  I still haven't given up making a Roe on Balmung though, just have to cross my fingers and pray the server is open one of these mornings ._.

Weekends barely are the time for it to open (US friday-saturday never open)

However US monday-thursday generally open.