Dragoon Heavy-RP LS

Hello! I'm very interested in assembling various Dragoon PCs that play Dragoons in character.

Currently, I have my main Evandrus as a Dragoon and I would enjoy having other Dragoons to goon around with or come up with serious RP's regarding Ishgard and Coerthas (though I expect to be ignored because "weh weh special snowflake" nonsense).

Evandrus himself is not too terribly invested in the Holy See, but mainly stays employed out of necessity. He is a greenhorn at being a professional Dragoon.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I'm very interested in assembling various Dragoon PCs that play Dragoons in character.

Currently, I have my main Evandrus as a Dragoon and I would enjoy having other Dragoons to goon around with or come up with serious RP's regarding Ishgard and Coerthas (though I expect to be ignored because "weh weh special snowflake" nonsense).

Evandrus himself is not too terribly invested in the Holy See, but mainly stays employed out of necessity. He is a greenhorn at being a professional Dragoon.

Hey there, Orrin Halgren in game, have been searching for Ishgard roleplay of all sorts and love to be part of it.

check rpc wiki if you are interested.

Ryoko isn't a dragoon IC, but if you're not 100% committed to keeping it dragoon-only, I play an Ishgardian battle priestess and I've got a friend who's an archer. Both of us are from House Fortemps. 

I'd actually been considering starting an Ishgard linkshell recently, so I'd definitely be interested.

Ryoko isn't a dragoon IC, but if you're not 100% committed to keeping it dragoon-only, I play an Ishgardian battle priestess and I've got a friend who's an archer. Both of us are from House Fortemps. 

I'd actually been considering starting an Ishgard linkshell recently, so I'd definitely be interested.

Ah, Evandrus is aligned with House Fortemps as well! I might join an Ishgard LS too! Depending on how the patch turns out, I might just have him step down to a knight or something for Fortemps.

Ah, Evandrus is aligned with House Fortemps as well! I might join an Ishgard LS too! Depending on how the patch turns out, I might just have him step down to a knight or something for Fortemps.

Mishka and I just created a "Knights of Ishgard" (name not final) LS about 3 days ago. So far it's just the two of us, but we're looking to grow it with more Ishgardian players. If you've got a free LS slot, you might consider joining (and bringing any friends or allies you may have!)