The Vent Tent - Poor PuGs and Other Terrible Tales

Gegenji

2 hours ago, Mermaid said:

Buuut I wonder if your case wasn't just some weird situation where it was pointless?

I suspect now that because I was getting annoyed with the person complaining about it they thought that I was the one removing the marker. I wasn't. The only time I'd remove a marker was if it was put on me. I can't concentrate with stuff above my head. There's too many above head AOEs and bright lights already. I honestly have never run anything where the tanks routinely had markers put on them, so I presumed that it was somebody trying to be annoying. I've seen people mark others as 'Target to Ignore' before. I'm guessing that marker stuff is more used in savage/ex? And I've cleared Labyrinth of Ancients a lot of times with no idea where the tanks were, so I definitely gave the impression that I thought that they were making a big deal over nothing.

I presume they had to get a majority vote to kick me though, so I guess everyone thought that my opinion was somehow offensive to them. Noone bothered trying to explain why they needed the markers. And as I said, I wasn't removing them, so someone else didn't like them.