full body $40 | thigh high $30 | headshot $15 | chibi $10

+ each extra character $10

+complex background $10-25

+complex armor/weapon $10

current specials

$9 Ko-Fi Flower Crown Headshot

sample artwork

deviantart art tag 

Please note, these have a lot of my older artwork on these links and my style may have changed. The artwork shown above is a current piece and indicative of the quality of the pieces any commissioner will receive.

will draw

OOCs. Armor. Weapons. NSFW (There are limits, but I will draw a lot of NSFW content. Please inquire in an email if you’re unsure). Couples ( LGBT+ Friendly! ). Group Images (aka 3+ OCs in one image).

will NOT draw

Rape or abuse imagery. Hateful, bigoted, or malicious content. Mechas.

ordering a commission

To order a commission, please email me at [email protected] with the details of your order. An order form is offered below to give you an idea of the details that I need. Make sure to include well-lightened references so that I am sure to get all the details and colors of your character just right. When I receive your email, I will reply to confirm the details and the price. From there, I’ll send you an invoice on paypal. Make sure to send payment within a week’s time of it being sent out. If it is not paid within the time period, I will move onto the next customer and you will loose your current slot. You’re still welcome to email me again if you’re still interested to grab another slot.

Once I have received payment, I will begin working on a sketch. When the sketch is finished, I will email it to you to make sure that you like the pose and that I did not miss any key details. Let me know at this if you want any changes made. I’ll send you another sketch with any changes requested to ensure it looks the way you want it.

Once you’ve approved the sketch, I’ll start on the line art. Any additional requested changes once I start the line art may incur additional fees. When the commission is finished, I will email you with the finished file.

order form

name:

paypal info:

character references: *Please use a gallery for multiple images*

commission info: *Details about what you what

for your commission. pose, expression, type, etc.*

extras: *anything else I should know regarding your order*

please note

There are no refunds for fully-finished artwork.

Partial refunds are available for partially finished work.

By emailing me your order for a commission, you are agreeing to my ToS.

If for any reason you need to work out the details of payment with me, or you forgot to add anything to the commission order form, or have additional questions about the commission, please contact me at [email protected]. Please do not contact my paypal email address. If you contact my paypal email address, I may not see your email and I may not respond to you!

I reserve the right to refuse any commission or stop working on any commission that I longer wish to work with. I reserve the right to stop service to any commissioner that treats me rudely or inappropriately.

Edited by Lyraciilee

I'd like to commission you for a full body of Dogberry.

Username: Dogberry Himalspyr

Type: Full Body

References: I can give you a screenshot of a similar pose. He is sitting, leaning forward, with a bottle of rum on his knee and grinning.

Misc. Details: I'll answer any questions you might have.

@Ilwe'ran

I don't mind large/multiple commissions at all. I'll take them all this batch. I'm just not sure what a tabar is. lol. How old did you want the kids to be in the head shots as well? Babies, kids, infants, toddlers? Also, thank you for thinking I should raise my prices <3 What would you think would be a fair price?

So far the quote for your commissions would be about:

Headshot 1; 18k

Headshot 2; 18k

Fullbody Couple; 65k

Fair enough prices for you?

If so, go ahead and mail half of the total ( 50.5k gil) to Cherishen Weiss. Let me know when you've done it.

@Titor

Sure I can do a half body for Titor. Was there any pose or emotion that you wanted to the image?

For just a plain half body without anything specific the quote stands at at about:

25k.

If you're agreed to that go ahead and send half of the total ( 12.5k) to Cherishen Weiss. Let me know when you've done that!

@Ha'uruh Nunh

Sure, I don't mind reserving a head shot piece for you! Please update me when you've got everything together! I'll hold the spot for a week.

@Dogberry

No problem Dogberry. I'll need a few screenshots of your character before I can start or give you a more accurate quote. But I'm thinking on the higher side probably. 45k - 50k most likely.

@Ilwe'ran

I don't mind large/multiple commissions at all. I'll take them all this batch. I'm just not sure what a tabar is. lol. How old did you want the kids to be in the head shots as well? Babies, kids, infants, toddlers? Also, thank you for thinking I should raise my prices <3 What would you think would be a fair price?

So far the quote for your commissions would be about:

Headshot 1; 18k

Headshot 2; 18k

Fullbody Couple; 65k

Fair enough prices for you?

If so, go ahead and mail half of the total ( 50.5k gil) to Cherishen Weiss. Let me know when you've done it.

Tabard :

ffxiv_23112014_024256_zps53eb3300.png~original

Kids are babies, gave you the screen mostly so you get an idea for the colors :)

Yup yup, raise your prices please, you can double or triple :)

@Ilwe'ran

Oh! The shirt tabard! Duh.

No worries. I can do that.

Uh, well if you want I'll just double them then.

So then

Headshot1&2; 36k each ( 72k total)

Fullbody Couple; 130k

If it sounds good to you go ahead and moogle mail Cherishen Weiss 101k gil!

@Solis Claritas

I'll need references for Solis and Sakura please.

And for the head shots it'll be about 30k total ( 15k per headshot )

and then if you want the chibi with both it's another 25k

or 45k for the halfbody with both.

So you'll be wanting the headshots and the chibi with both then for a total of 55k?

If it sounds good to you post your references and send Cherishen Weiss 27.5k gil and I'll get started.

So uh.. Half body, color. :3 Can get you the gil whenever.. Erm, and if you have any major questions you got my Skype so~...

7a952a22deae5162b423d1b501e8f1ad.png

e01ccac658a04f446de8a2f7886bc5c5.png

Couples half portrait, color.

Maybe have his right arm wrap around behind her with his cheesy smile and not do the paint that's on his nose? <3 Oh! forgot to mention his hair is the same color as Eshy's right now. And would love for it to be in the artwork as well<3

Thank you. :3

15a7434e95446c545f7f558769964804.png

B5YugxCIUAEvwF5.jpg:large

NfhrQOS.png

Titor half-body

Here's the finished piece for you~ <3

I hope you like this piece and will considering ordering again some time. If you want the jpeg or the original .sai or .psd file PM me and I'll send it to you via dropbox.

Please send the last half of your payment to Cherishen Weiss via Moogle Mail ( and any tip you'd like to include would be cool too <3 )

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...