➽ commissions by lyraciilee

Lyraciilee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Commission are officially reopened for 2017!

In order to make some extra cash this year, I'm opening my commissions on a far stricter schedule than ever before. Unfortunately, all commissions are real money and no gil commissions are available (or allowed with Squee's ToS apparently!). If you're interested, please check out my newly available ToS, examples, and prices. If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a line! If I owe you art from a long time ago, let me know! We can definitely work something out. Feedback, signal boosts, and general bumping of the thread is super appreciated!

Thanks everyone, and Happy 2017!

I would love to commission you for a headshot of Steel. Ready to PayPal in full and offer details, just lemme know your preferred method of contact.

Looking forward to working with you! <3

Hey Steel Wolf!

It would be my pleasure to do a headshot commission of your character! Please go ahead and submit a commission form! I'll then contact you by email to sure up all the details. Once the details and price are confirmed, you'll receive a paypal invoice! If you have any other questions, just email me at [email protected]! :D Thank you for your interest! I look forward to working with you as well!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...