Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(I HOPE THERE WILL BE SCREENSHOTS THERE MUST BE SCREENSHOTS)

I've had the opportunity to see Steel Wolf RP exactly ONCE.

And it was fairly cool in a "omg i am actually witnessing RP from a cool person aaaaa!" More importantly, and while I've said this before it bears repeating, she really OWNS the Dark Knight aesthetic.

The problem is that I legitimately was trying to get a hold of someone there in a different outfit so I didn't do anything about it. ._.

• 3 weeks later...

Lili! Where you been, hot stuff? We always need more MILFy goodness.

Lili has a massive... uh, knack, yes, knack for being both sultry and scary at the same time. I remember Nathan's first encounter with her was a very sassy bar discussion that came to the subject of her breaking people's arms. Sometimes one should run, and sometimes one can't look away. She does that to people :thumbsup:

Telluride is one of those guys I'm always happy to see whether it is in-character, in-chat, or just in a link shell! Always fun and enjoyable to hang out with. The shows he helps put on are always wonderful too!

Plus he likes Ian Anderson. Totally Tulluride, and totally amazing in my book :-D

Aya's avatar is hot. Peek a boo hairstyles are my weakness. 

Also she's like the nicest person I've ever had the pleasure of knowing here, literally have not ever seen her mad, actually haven't even seen her say a curse word either. . . must be a saint.

Dude, ever since we first met, you have been looking out for me like an older brother. You are the best buddy I have here on the server.

Aya's avatar is hot. Peek a boo hairstyles are my weakness. 

Also she's like the nicest person I've ever had the pleasure of knowing here, literally have not ever seen her mad, actually haven't even seen her say a curse word either. . . must be a saint.

Dude, ever since we first met, you have been looking out for me like an older brother. You are the best buddy I have here on the server.

I'll say it: Nick's never-give-up-never-surrender attitude towards his RP and the community is definitely made of tougher stuff than many others have demonstrated. Also please don't immediately turn around and compliment me!

Nebbs!

Probably the nicest person on the RPC! That and their characters are always adorable, though I've never rped with any of them.

R'tah cleans up my messy confetti in the welcome thread and is also a total sweetie.

Your characters are all so fun to RP with! I wish I could log on more often so we could, though. ; w ;

the struggle is real

Already made a compliment about you, but who is stopping me from making another?

I know you IRL and I know you are a great person. You're always there for someone. You also have some pretty great character personalities.

Really happy I persuaded you to play the game. ^_^