Open RP (LS)

[align=center]Open RP is a linkshell existing since july 2014 which has as goal to help roleplayer to meet and discuss out of their FC or common RP places such as the Quicksand in order to find more potential RP connections. Upcoming events are announced regularly to keep informed the LS members of places where they can find some RP.

While Open RP is an OOC Linkshell, it tries to promote RP in its own ways both as a meeting place and as a RP related discussion space. Launching RP debates is welcomed and encouraged as much as asking your questions regarding lore or the game itself.

Even though we ask for people joining the LS to be roleplayers, we won’t judge the RP activity or “level”. If you’re a brand new roleplayer, you can totally take this opportunity to ask your questions and some advices to those who are roleplaying since longer than you.[/align]

[align=justify]Leader list :

Aysun Demiir (NA)

Xenedra Ambreaus (NA)

Mackayla Lane (NA)

Jancis Milburga (NA)

Yssen Van (NA)

West O'hteco (NA)

Ruran Vas (NA)

Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa (EU)

Carina Hlaiwa (EU)

Numi Koromoa (EU)

Some links :

The Role-Play Handbook

Lodestone List

Activity Sheet[/align]

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi I was kicked for inactivity but I'm on at least three times a week :(

Hello, contact a leader online for an invitation, you're of course having priority ;) .

As for the activity check, we do several announces during a few days before removing the inactive, we cannot check the log in and out of each members of the LS which is why we ask people to not forget to tell us they are there if they see their name in the inactive list on the spreadsheet or on the name list we announce on the LS the lasts two days :) .

• 2 weeks later...

I added the both of you on the waiting list, we have 1 slot left at the moment and I'll try to contact Harumi and Onion once more tonight and tomorrow (if you read that message please contact any of us, we're looking for you since a few days now ^^) then just open the slot for any of you ;) .

March activity check is going on right now and those are the people we have yet to see log this past week :

Lan Darklyn

Qih Lyehga

Mikhai'a Rohnav

U'tara Taki

Adeya Evenar

Butt Baron

Moonlit Daemon

Hyunae Yii

Kestya Nolan

C'io Behkt

V'arimbeh Nitsah

Ixarien Aethermyr

Ru Ru

Harley Vongg

Haecid Lokir

Lelith Commorragh

Luthrose Nailothian

D'meric Tia

D'rahn Tia

Shanie Myrstear

Xeth Miredale

Sophiane Frilaix

If you're one of those people or you know about one of them, don't hesitate to contact me by pm here or a leader in game.

As we'll kick the inactive tomorrow, there will be some space for those in waiting list, contact a leader when you will be online so we can invite you :) .

There are now some slots free in the LS, if you have been kicked by mistake, don't hesitate to PM one of the leader to be invited back (it happens ^^). If you're in waiting list, pm us when you will log in for an invite, it's easier for you to contact us than for us to catch you :) .