Open RP (LS)

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The inactivity check is now finished. If you're one of the people kicked and it was a mistake, contact one of the officer to get an invitation.

For all those who are in the waiting list and want to join, contact us the same way, there are 19 slots free :) !

I'll try to reach out to a LS leader sometime soon for an invite.  Looks like a find RP-finding mechanism!  If not, slap me on the wait list, please.

Alright, we have for now a few people in the waiting list we'll invite in priority :

Tierney Weaver

Nea Nea

Shinorah Nightsbane

Rhaffi Marshall

Shinya Kaizuri

Rathan Iriq

Calliope Cloverbloom

You guys pm one of the officer to get an invite by the end of the week or we'll invite some other people :) . Here is the list of the officer :

Aysun Demiir (NA)

Xenedra Ambreaus (NA)

Kyri Sagitta (NA)

Jancis Milburga (NA)

Liliro Liro (EU)

Renzhen Berkuul (NA)

Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa (EU)

I'll modify the waiting list at the end of the week to add the people who are asking right now ;) !

As written in the previous message, we will wait the end of the week for those people to contact us and get the lasts places in the LS. If they don't take them by the end of the week, the places will be opened for some other people such as you I'nahlki or Talan :) .

Hello there! I was told to post here to be added to the waitlist. My friend and I just transfered over from Siren seeking more RP opportunities and would love to be a part of this linkshell when there is space.

Our names in-game are Malliri Veinwright and Achillies Froste. 

Thanks in advance!

So send you a tell in-game now? I tried and you were set to busy.

I'm not the only officer in game, I sometimes like to do dungeons, to RP without any pm or even am busy like any other person ;) . That's why I encouraged you to pm any officer in the list which is in the very first message :) .