ART FOR SALE! OR JUST TAKE A GANDER!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[align=center]Anyone want to commission me for art? I need the money. I've got prices on my tumblr, but we can discuss much cheaper prices depending on what you want.[/align]

[align=center]tumblr_nlbmupGMYu1tvtn2uo4_500.png[/align]

[align=center]Offering a deal on femroes though, ask me about it.[/align]

[align=center]tumblr_nlbmupGMYu1tvtn2uo5_500.png[/align]

Very nicely done. Ah! I remember the caption on this... if you don't mind your mouth showing, I think the Seer's cowl hides the top part of your face.

I'm an edgy dork, I need full mask. Thanks for letting me know about it though.

There is something about how your art flows that I really, -really- love. ♥♥♥  It rather reminds me of a lot of how animators sketch out their work.  You can just feel the movement, you know? xD

Thank you

That's called dynamism. To have the characters be dynamic.

I making that up, I've just always drawn like that ( ಠ◡ಠ )

tumblr_nll7zccha11tvtn2uo1_1280.png

tumblr_nll7zccha11tvtn2uo2_1280.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I like what I'm seeing in here - do you do a transition from paper pencil to digital or do you free hand it all on a program? And if so, which program and brushes do you use?

Ah, I draw traditionally and digitally but I keep the 2 separate. Like, if I've got paper and pencil I draw on that, or if I'm on the computer I draw on my tablet. I use Paint Tool Sai, like a lot of nerds. My brushes are just the basic ones. I tweak the density and blending at times, but only for what I need at the moment.

This is great, dynamic stuff. I love how you can give a sense of expression even with the mask.

Thanks, dynamic is like my keyword. It's all about that body language, also cheating with emotive tricks.

Currently looking for work. Well always looking for work. Right now I need like $6. Bug me if you want something drawn.

Ill bug you

I'll bug you too!

*tackles and pins for the three count*

-explodes into a cloud of bees-

Currently looking for work. Well always looking for work. Right now I need like $6. Bug me if you want something drawn.

Ill bug you

I'll bug you too!

*tackles and pins for the three count*

-explodes into a cloud of bees-

*takes this as a sign of victory*