Hydaelyn Role-Players
Balmung is open! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Balmung is open! (/showthread.php?tid=8957)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Balmung is open! - Random Encounter - 03-05-2015

Balmung currently Open.

RE: Balmung is open! - Selios - 03-05-2015

Thanks for the thread, finally got a character on Balmung! Been trying since friday.

RE: Balmung is open! - SicketySix - 03-05-2015

Just logged into Balmung, though I didn't check to see if it was open, the server was completely empty, so I'm assuming it's still open.

RE: Balmung is open! - Kellach Woods - 03-05-2015

As of right now, Balmung is still open. Made new character. Dunno if I will keep due to y'know, all of my catboi hate.

RE: Balmung is open! - Wild Card - 03-05-2015

Still open, just created a char there.

RE: Balmung is open! - Bobo - 03-05-2015

Balmung is still open at the moment, and most likely won't be open again to next maintenance, after it closes today.

RE: Balmung is open! - Anka - 03-05-2015

Closed now.

RE: Balmung is open! - BabylonianSavage - 03-05-2015

I just got the game today and I was willing wanting to join Balmung and be apart of the rp community with my toon.If anyone could please assist a new player by pming me when it opens I would be in debt ????.Thanks in advance. I'll just be on Couerl til then.

RE: Balmung is open! - Heart Quintessence - 03-08-2015

Yeah I am in the same boat, I'd love to kno when it opens I am probably going to get up UBER early on Monday morning EST and wait around for a few hours to see if I can't get lucky

RE: Balmung is open! - Y'lani - 03-08-2015

(01-26-2015, 02:22 PM)Y Wrote:
(01-23-2015, 05:27 AM)Ashren Snow Wrote: I don't mean to come across as rude, but can people please stop bumping this thread unless it's to alert others that the server is open? Most of us have this thread subscribed specifically so we can get an alert when the server is available and every time someone posts in here (this post included) it gives everyone waiting false hope.

This. I've learned! Also, from what I've seen, maintenance is the best time to get in. Transferring is also a good way to get in if you don't want to waste your game time. Trust me, I waited ten days, every morning, trying to get into Balmung before the maintenance finally swooped down. It's exhausting, not good for your health, and in the end it wasn't worth it because the server continued not to open in the mornings despite the waiting. Getting in, on the other hand, is very worth it. Balmung is a great server.

EDIT: I've made this thread if you're here to talk about Balmung restrictions, and not here to say that Balmung is open. I most definitely recommend posting there instead of here as not to defeat this thread's purpose!

excuse my shameless self-endorsement.

I'll quote my previous post for those who are struggling with the restriction and would like to talk/discuss it rather than bumping the thread made to let people know when Balmung is open. You'll find your answers there! There are also a few other threads with similar connotations.

EDITEDIT: I'll chip in with my own opinion and tell you that the best times to get onto the server is right before or right after maintenance. I also have good luck on Wednesdays and Thursdays, 4 AM to 7 AM CST. This thread was what helped me make Kaj, and I am so grateful for that! It's a good one to follow.

RE: Balmung is open! - K'nahli - 03-13-2015

Open!!

RE: Balmung is open! - Nebbs - 03-13-2015

(03-13-2015, 07:08 AM)K Wrote: Open!!
Lol I just post the issue and it opens Smile

RE: Balmung is open! - K'nahli - 03-13-2015

(03-13-2015, 07:09 AM)Nebbs Wrote:
(03-13-2015, 07:08 AM)K Wrote: Open!!
Lol I just post the issue and it opens Smile

I will never forget you for this TwT ;;;;

RE: Balmung is open! - Heart Quintessence - 03-13-2015

Yeah I got in! Thank you!