Hydaelyn Role-Players
Scum and Villainy (LS Interest Check) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Scum and Villainy (LS Interest Check) (/showthread.php?tid=10320)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Scum and Villainy (LS Interest Check) - Antain - 02-25-2015

This is a fun idea. One question though, while I am well over 18, the character I have in mind for this is 14. If the 18+ rule applies to characters as well... Hmm, I could have another one that's on the grey moral compass.

RE: Scum and Villainy (LS Interest Check) - Unnamed Mercenary - 02-25-2015

(02-25-2015, 05:13 PM)Vaughn Wrote: This is a fun idea. One question though, while I am well over 18, the character I have in mind for this is 14. If the 18+ rule applies to characters as well... Hmm, I could have another one that's on the grey moral compass.

I'd imagine it's more a matter of legality both IC and OOC. I know there are local laws that state it'd have to be 18+ IC and OOC for anything relating to a sexual act.

RE: Scum and Villainy (LS Interest Check) - Flickering Ember - 02-25-2015

(02-25-2015, 04:51 PM)Natalie Mcbeef Wrote:
(02-25-2015, 04:18 PM)Apl_Juice Wrote:
(02-25-2015, 03:00 PM)Natalie Mcbeef Wrote: 1) Character Death is Allowed

What does this mean? Other people will be able to kill my character at their discretion, or that I would have the decision to allow my character to be killed? I feel like the latter would go without saying.

It means that you would be willing to consider permadeath for your character. There is something strange about the RP community that permanent death needs to be specified. As opposed to all those non-permanent types of death.

Anyway, It's also why I suggest alts. This would be more for smugglers, thieves, bandits, mercenaries, drug dealers, assassins, etc etc. Not really like epic hi tier magical craziness.

Any room for weird cultists with a bit of sanity slippage who are prone to stalking and kidnapping for the advancement of said cult? Or slave hunter. Still not finalized on the character.

RE: Scum and Villainy (LS Interest Check) - Jancis - 02-25-2015

It sounds like something Iglu (or generic no-name thug) would fit into!
[Image: MTfqh9k.jpg]

RE: Scum and Villainy (LS Interest Check) - Telluride - 02-25-2015

(02-25-2015, 06:21 PM)Jancis Wrote: It sounds like something Iglu (or generic no-name thug) would fit in

Are you going to come be a naughty god, a sexy shoeless god of war, a purveyor of perversion, or a breaker of bones with us?

RE: Scum and Villainy (LS Interest Check) - Unnamed Mercenary - 02-25-2015

(02-25-2015, 06:21 PM)Jancis Wrote: It sounds like something Iglu (or generic no-name thug) would fit into!
[Image: MTfqh9k.jpg]

Did they never erm...burn...the body? I believe Franz knows someone who would be comforted by Iglu's visit.

edit: She'll be checking if people got "first prize", or soemthing.

RE: Scum and Villainy (LS Interest Check) - Melkire - 02-25-2015

(02-25-2015, 06:29 PM)Unnamed Mercenary Wrote:
(02-25-2015, 06:21 PM)Jancis Wrote: [Image: MTfqh9k.jpg]

Did they never erm...burn...the body?

*rubs hands and cackles maniacally*

RE: Scum and Villainy (LS Interest Check) - Jancis - 02-25-2015

(02-25-2015, 06:21 PM)Jancis Wrote: It sounds like something Iglu (or generic no-name thug) would fit into!

Did they never erm...burn...the body? I believe Franz knows someone who would be comforted by Iglu's visit.

edit: She'll be checking if people got "first prize", or something.
Well the belief is she did, a pile of ashes left where she was.. .but they were in a place with urns aplenty and a bait and switch? Who can say...

Awww! You are such a doll to prompt for posting one of my favorite screenshots eva!

[Image: 3PHGp4i.jpg]

RE: Scum and Villainy (LS Interest Check) - Askier - 02-25-2015

(02-25-2015, 08:02 PM)Jancis Wrote:

edit: She'll be checking if people got "first prize", or something.
Well the belief is she did, a pile of ashes left where she was.. .but they were in a place with urns aplenty and a bait and switch? Who can say...

Awww! You are such a doll to prompt for posting one of my favorite screenshots eva!

[Image: 3PHGp4i.jpg]
Undecided
Undecided
Undecided
Undecided
Undecided
Undecided
Undecided
Your characters are this = Evil

Mine are this = Angel

You are all bad people and should feel terrible for the bad things you do!

((But we do love it when you all rp amazingly fun morally deviant characters....Tongue .... Not that I ever have done that.))

But no seriously this LS sound like a great idea and you would have a fair number of great people on board!

RE: Scum and Villainy (LS Interest Check) - McBeefâ„¢ - 02-26-2015

Thank you for the feedback everyone. I am working on the details internally, but I think it would be an IC enterprise.

Trying to make sure I have enough time to do it justice before I get too far, but it seems there is definitely a desire for it.

RE: Scum and Villainy (LS Interest Check) - C'kayah Polaali - 02-26-2015

How do you see this differing from the linkshell Xheje is creating (http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=10309)?