Hydaelyn Role-Players
Redeem NA PC Heavensward Pre-order Codes! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV News (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Redeem NA PC Heavensward Pre-order Codes! (/showthread.php?tid=11607)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Redeem NA PC Heavensward Pre-order Codes! - Antain - 05-14-2015

Apparently my account is lost now :c My login doesn't work. Password recovery says my email is invalid. This...sucks. Sorry, I'll stop posting here.

RE: Redeem NA PC Heavensward Pre-order Codes! - Unnamed Mercenary - 05-14-2015

(05-14-2015, 02:29 PM)Vaughn Wrote: Apparently my account is lost now :c My login doesn't work. Password recovery says my email is invalid. This...sucks. Sorry, I'll stop posting here.

Breath. Slow, deep breaths.

Do you have a confirmation of payment? Any emails from the store?

It should have had to at least send a "you bought something!" email.

RE: Redeem NA PC Heavensward Pre-order Codes! - LiadansWhisper - 05-14-2015

check your bank account to make sure the amount was deducted, as well.

RE: Redeem NA PC Heavensward Pre-order Codes! - K'nahli - 05-15-2015

(05-14-2015, 02:29 PM)Vaughn Wrote: Apparently my account is lost now :c My login doesn't work. Password recovery says my email is invalid. This...sucks. Sorry, I'll stop posting here.

Have you made an account on a different region?

In any case, my preorder code(18-digit) is getting returned with "Invalid" ;

RE: Redeem NA PC Heavensward Pre-order Codes! - Kage - 05-15-2015

(05-15-2015, 12:08 PM)K Wrote:

Which code are you using for what?

I thought I remember seeing EU members get only the one code which isn't the same as NA members way back when pre-orders started.

RE: Redeem NA PC Heavensward Pre-order Codes! - Melodia - 05-15-2015

I need the PS4 version to actually exist please. Frustrated

RE: Redeem NA PC Heavensward Pre-order Codes! - RiniKett - 05-15-2015

Redeemed mine with no issues and have yet to have them take anything from my bank account. They will most likely deduct it when the game itself releases.

My friend ,however, has not been so lucky. He put his code into mog station and and it asked him to log in again, he did, and then promptly told him this code has been redeemed already. He called SE support and they told him the code is valid and that is most likely "congestion lag". Hopefully this isn't an ongoing issue, or some people are not going to be so happy.

RE: Redeem NA PC Heavensward Pre-order Codes! - Kage - 05-15-2015

When preorders opened, NA store did in fact deduct at the time of order. I accidentally ordered two and I knew for sure when I saw 2 charges.

RE: Redeem NA PC Heavensward Pre-order Codes! - K'nahli - 05-15-2015

(05-15-2015, 12:09 PM)Kage Wrote:
(05-15-2015, 12:08 PM)K Wrote:

Which code are you using for what?

I thought I remember seeing EU members get only the one code which isn't the same as NA members way back when pre-orders started.

The thing is that I seem to be running off an NA account from back when I tried to play 1.0 during the free period (but ultimately couldn't), so while I am from the EU, I purchased from the NA store and am attempting to validate it on the NA preorder site.

Also, I accidentally attempted it through the EU site when it redirected me to my region automatically as well, so that doesn't work either.

RE: Redeem NA PC Heavensward Pre-order Codes! - Steel Wolf - 05-17-2015

...er..I haven't been charged yet. Am I supposed to have been now?

Oh dear... o.o

RE: Redeem NA PC Heavensward Pre-order Codes! - TheLastCandle - 05-18-2015

(05-17-2015, 08:32 AM)Steel Wolf Wrote: ...er..I haven't been charged yet. Am I supposed to have been now?

Oh dear... o.o

They may wait until "delivery" to charge. The only thing showing on my bank account is a 50-cent authorization.

RE: Redeem NA PC Heavensward Pre-order Codes! - Steel Wolf - 05-18-2015

(05-18-2015, 12:42 PM)TheLastCandle Wrote:
(05-17-2015, 08:32 AM)Steel Wolf Wrote: ...er..I haven't been charged yet. Am I supposed to have been now?

Oh dear... o.o

They may wait until "delivery" to charge. The only thing showing on my bank account is a 50-cent authorization.

Oh thank the TWELVE. I was kinda worried that there was some being charged and having...like....put in my order as early as I did maybe bollocked the whole thing.

...I'm weird.

RE: Redeem NA PC Heavensward Pre-order Codes! - Mountie - 05-18-2015

Let me go ahead and set this to rest. I just finished ordering my own copy less than an hour ago. There was definitely a notification stating something along the lines of "We will not be billing you now, expect that to show up around the time we begin sending the products out." So you should be golden, have no fears lass!

RE: Redeem NA PC Heavensward Pre-order Codes! - Aduu Avagnar - 05-18-2015

if f=bought from the SE store, they say billing will occur rouighly 10 days before launch

RE: Redeem NA PC Heavensward Pre-order Codes! - K'nahli - 05-22-2015

Okay, so as it turns out, my account was not mistakenly registered through an NA regional purchase as I had believed at the time. So I just plainly pre-ordered Heavensward from the wrong region.

I've contacted EU support, who then redirected me to NA support.
I've contacted NA support, who then redirected me to a more specific support site(NA)
I've contacted the more specific NA support, who then redirected me back to regular NA support.

Apparently none of them are able to help with this issue and I am a little baffled. Surely it's not the most unlikely and bizarre accident to make? I am surprised that they seemingly have no way of handling this.