Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Looking for various connections! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Looking for various connections! (/showthread.php?tid=11708)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Looking for various connections! - Nebbs - 05-21-2015

(05-21-2015, 02:22 PM)Locke Wrote: Thank you, Nebbs! My LS list is full on my main, but perhaps I could join it on an alt!

Totally!  *lays out trail of cakes*

RE: Looking for various connections! - Seye Qhesu - 05-21-2015

(05-21-2015, 02:22 PM)Locke Wrote: I'm totally down to meet your Au'ra, Brianna! Who knows what kind of inventions Locke can bring to the table by the time 3.0 rolls around...
Fair warning, most of my Au'ra inventions right now are quite possibly dubious (I blame her employer). However! She is always looking to talk tech, swap explosive powder recipes and more! If Locke has any tech out when she is around she will invite herself in to examine it with or without his permission. She is nosy like that.

RE: Looking for various connections! - Reiner Dorn - 05-21-2015

Hey there, 
Just wanted to drop a line. Reiner is a self titled Witchhunter, tracking and contract hunting mages using forbidden powers, and voidsent/touched

I also run the Runestone mage tournament so I'm happy to make contacts any way possible.

Also Reiner -does- have some form of aetheric abnormality

RE: Looking for various connections! - Faye - 05-21-2015

Hey there! I have a Voidtouched character who may be of some interest to Orrian and/or Atreus. I have another character who's an aspiring mechanic so I think she might take an interest in Locke, and also a bit of a scoundrel who could probably get along with Vhali (I'd also recommend checking out the Turks who this character could get her in with)! Aside from that, I have quite a few characters who I'm sure could potentially just be friends with Locke. Smile

RE: Looking for various connections! - Ruran - 05-22-2015

(05-21-2015, 05:11 PM)Brianna Dunham Wrote:
(05-21-2015, 02:22 PM)Locke Wrote: I'm totally down to meet your Au'ra, Brianna! Who knows what kind of inventions Locke can bring to the table by the time 3.0 rolls around...
Fair warning, most of my Au'ra inventions right now are quite possibly dubious (I blame her employer). However! She is always looking to talk tech, swap explosive powder recipes and more! If Locke has any tech out when she is around she will invite herself in to examine it with or without his permission. She is nosy like that.
Haha, Locke is good with people who do that. He'd probably enjoy someone geeking out over his stuff. :D She sounds very interesting, I can see them getting along!

(05-21-2015, 05:19 PM)Reiner Dorn Wrote: Hey there, 
Just wanted to drop a line. Reiner is a self titled Witchhunter, tracking and contract hunting mages using forbidden powers, and voidsent/touched

I also run the Runestone mage tournament so I'm happy to make contacts any way possible.

Also Reiner -does- have some form of aetheric abnormality
Aaah, I've been considering having Orrian stop by the Runestone just to see what it's all about. I could also see some interesting interactions with Reiner/Orrian or Reiner/Atreus! Hmm!

(05-21-2015, 06:31 PM)Faye Wrote: Hey there! I have a Voidtouched character who may be of some interest to Orrian and/or Atreus. I have another character who's an aspiring mechanic so I think she might take an interest in Locke, and also a bit of a scoundrel who could probably get along with Vhali (I'd also recommend checking out the Turks who this character could get her in with)! Aside from that, I have quite a few characters who I'm sure could potentially just be friends with Locke. :)
Yes! Val got in touch with me recently, we might be able to connect the three of us! I'll be having Locke stop by HoD's tavern night next week, so there's a possibility right there. ^^ I'm interested in hearing more about your characters, and I'll definitely check out Turks!

RE: Looking for various connections! - Sophia_Grave - 05-22-2015

I've been looking for an IC smith/tinkerer for Sophia to patron. She uses a lot of gadgets and devices, and isn't 100% knowledgeable in all their inner workings. She could really use maintenance on her tools, and perhaps even some new ones altogether! So if you're interested, PM me or find me ingame ^^

RE: Looking for various connections! - Flashhelix - 05-22-2015

I'm always looking out for villain characters in need of recurring adversaries. I think Oskwell might be a good fit, seeing as his most common area of operation is the Shroud, and that he often finds himself hunting various intruders into the area, such as voidsent.

He also often is involved in high-risk adventuring and hunting jobs, and is still at least tangentially linked to the criminal underbelly of Eorzea through his sparse ex-bandit connections, so that might be something Vhali can get some use out of.

RE: Looking for various connections! - Ruran - 05-24-2015

(05-22-2015, 11:29 PM)Apl_Juice Wrote: I've been looking for an IC smith/tinkerer for Sophia to patron. She uses a lot of gadgets and devices, and isn't 100% knowledgeable in all their inner workings. She could really use maintenance on her tools, and perhaps even some new ones altogether! So if you're interested, PM me or find me ingame ^^
Ah, excellent! :D Sounds just like the kind of thing Locke could do. I'll contact you shortly!

(05-22-2015, 11:46 PM)Flashhelix Wrote: I'm always looking out for villain characters in need of recurring adversaries. I think Oskwell might be a good fit, seeing as his most common area of operation is the Shroud, and that he often finds himself hunting various intruders into the area, such as voidsent.

He also often is involved in high-risk adventuring and hunting jobs, and is still at least tangentially linked to the criminal underbelly of Eorzea through his sparse ex-bandit connections, so that might be something Vhali can get some use out of.
Atreus would be a great adversary for Oskwell, at least just for random clashes between the two. He's been spending a lot of time in Limsa lately, but I can see him going back to the Shroud very soon.

Aha! That would also suit Vhali well, since she has a disreputable background. She and her sister are more well-known in the Black Shroud than anywhere else, so it's possible he could have heard of them in passing. I like both of these ideas!