Hydaelyn Role-Players
So maintenance should be over now. Why isn't it? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: So maintenance should be over now. Why isn't it? (/showthread.php?tid=12139)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: So maintenance should be over now. Why isn't it? - Spethah - 06-18-2015

(06-18-2015, 05:16 PM)TheLastCandle Wrote: Pretty sure somebody just confused EST with GMT.

This. I've just ran a look around on all the sites and I'm seeing no push back. It's 9am GMT for me, hasn't budged. I can see it being confused.

RE: So maintenance should be over now. Why isn't it? - Kage - 06-18-2015

(06-18-2015, 05:18 PM)Kaguya Nightsong Wrote: May be a timezone confusion. My friend told me it was being kicked back to 9am EST. Then again, I haven't been to sleep yet. I should probably do that. I am bugging him now to get me the source because I will be so pissed if he tells me the wrong time.

Forum thread which will give the time
http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/237661-All-Worlds-Maintenance-%28Jun.-18-19%29

DISCLAIMER - I apologize for any wrong times. This is what I get for listening to someone else and not researching myself!

He told you the wrong time *pat*
He probably went to the EU lodestone, saw the 9am, and wala.
NA lodestone has no updates or changes.

RE: So maintenance should be over now. Why isn't it? - Cailean Lockwood - 06-19-2015

Lodestone and Moogle Station still in maintenance as well. I need to buy my characters some name changes. Thought I could just as well do that beforehand, so when I log on they're ready for it.

1 hour left, people! Big Grin
You guys ready?

RE: So maintenance should be over now. Why isn't it? - Rhowena - 06-19-2015

Super excited here! =D

RE: So maintenance should be over now. Why isn't it? - Cailean Lockwood - 06-19-2015

Alright, so maintenance for the Lodestone and Moogle Station seems to have past the moment after I sent the other post. XD

However... my characters aren't showing! It tells me I need to log on an account that has characters on them. Did Squeenix delete my characters?! D:

RE: So maintenance should be over now. Why isn't it? - Seye Qhesu - 06-19-2015

(06-19-2015, 04:06 AM)theincubuslord Wrote: Alright, so maintenance for the Lodestone and Moogle Station seems to have past the moment after I sent the other post. XD

However... my characters aren't showing! It tells me I need to log on an account that has characters on them. Did Squeenix delete my characters?! D:
*wiggles*

Probably still under maintenance

(06-19-2015, 04:08 AM)Kaguya Nightsong Wrote:
(06-19-2015, 04:06 AM)theincubuslord Wrote: Alright, so maintenance for the Lodestone and Moogle Station seems to have past the moment after I sent the other post. XD

*wiggles*

Probably still under maintenance

Yeah, I try not to be impatient, but I'm kinda worried now. :/

RE: So maintenance should be over now. Why isn't it? - Meena - 06-19-2015

Maint is still on for another hour according to my clock.

(06-19-2015, 04:14 AM)Meena Wrote: Maint is still on for another hour according to my clock.

For the game, yes, still 45 minutes, but the main site the Lodestone and the Moodle Station should be up now. But I guess an MMO expansion release never goes smoothly. Tongue

RE: So maintenance should be over now. Why isn't it? - Meena - 06-19-2015

(06-19-2015, 04:17 AM)theincubuslord Wrote:
(06-19-2015, 04:14 AM)Meena Wrote: Maint is still on for another hour according to my clock.

For the game, yes, still 45 minutes, but the main site the Lodestone and the Moodle Station should be up now. But I guess an MMO expansion release never goes smoothly. Tongue
They should be up at the same time, I guess. You wont have any luck creating a character today i doubt xD

RE: So maintenance should be over now. Why isn't it? - Aaron - 06-19-2015

Nah during this maintanence your character names wont show is all. They're still there.

(06-19-2015, 04:25 AM)Meena Wrote:
(06-19-2015, 04:17 AM)theincubuslord Wrote:

They should be up at the same time, I guess. You wont have any luck creating a character today i doubt xD

I'm not going to make any new characters, I'll fantasia and namechange the ones I have. ^^

(06-19-2015, 04:27 AM)Aaron Wrote:

Nah during this maintanence your character names wont show is all. They're still there.

Good to know. Guess we'll just have to wait then. ^^

RE: So maintenance should be over now. Why isn't it? - Mercer - 06-19-2015

Coffeeeeee. It's time to begin the age old ritual of destroying our bodies for entertainment.

RE: So maintenance should be over now. Why isn't it? - Rhowena - 06-19-2015

Three energy drinks, a cup of coffee and an amalgamation of cheese, gravy and potatoes. I'M READY. 8D

Ah, good, my characters are still there. ^^
Just logged in, but can't get into the game though,