Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Celebration of the Warden - Saturday Sept 26 - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Balmung] Celebration of the Warden - Saturday Sept 26 (/showthread.php?tid=13402)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Celebration of the Warden - Saturday Sept 26 - Jancis - 09-22-2015

(09-22-2015, 02:00 PM)Zanther Wrote: Sucks this will be the last one. Plan on attending it anyway, but still. Sad I missed the one for Nald'thal, but was probably before I really started to RP and knew of this site.

Thank you. Again very kind to and blown away to how many people have responded to this.

In truth I had mentioned the last thing as an anecdote to people who were planning on writing pieces for future months and to close friends. It wasn't really an intention to have that highlighted here.

I'd like to stress that the theme of the event is not going to change.

It will not have overtones or themes about this being Jancis' last pilgrimage; it's going to stay focused on the theme as it always strives to.

I'll make a post on the Bulletin with some IC reasons people can know about it tomorrow, but still it's a great excuse to meet people with same RP-likes and in-character connections.

- A Seeker of the Sun with strong cultural roots.
- A Seeker of the Sun or mixed tribe miqo'te looking to learn more of their heritage.
- Those seeking to confess and take in other morals that Azeyma represents
- People who are just curious in general for the sake of it (Thaliak be praised Tongue)
- People who like bards music
- Their friends are going/ people they want to see
- They got hired to work at it
- They had some time to kill and everyone was walking that direction.

RE: Celebration of the Warden - Saturday Sept 26 - Lan Darklyn - 09-22-2015

(09-22-2015, 02:07 PM)Jancis Wrote:
(09-22-2015, 02:00 PM)Zanther Wrote: Sucks this will be the last one. Plan on attending it anyway, but still. Sad I missed the one for Nald'thal, but was probably before I really started to RP and knew of this site.

I'd like to stress that the theme of the event is not going to change.

I can't agree more with this. Remember the real reason behind this event, it is the same as it has always been for the pilgrimages. 
I doubt that IC many people would know that this was the last one anyway.

At the same time, I think you can see just how much this community supports you OOC Jancis.

RE: Celebration of the Warden - Saturday Sept 26 - Khunbish Avagnar - 09-23-2015

if I had know about the pilgrimage thing earlier, I would have gone to prior ones (well one barely been here a month and a half!)

RE: Celebration of the Warden - Saturday Sept 26 - Star Lin - 09-23-2015

So, I got lucky and will have the weekend off.  I'll have John there to learn more about Seeker/Howl culture and Azeyma, since being the Goddess of inquiry, she would tie into Thaliak.  How can you not seek knowledge if you do not inquire about it? Wink

RE: Celebration of the Warden - Saturday Sept 26 - Jancis - 09-23-2015

(09-23-2015, 10:41 AM)Aiswynd Wrote: if I had know about the pilgrimage thing earlier, I would have gone to prior ones (well one barely been here a month and a half!)
Awww! Blush Also I still have to search your name when I'm online Dazed doh I keep goofing that up.

(09-23-2015, 12:00 PM)Star Lin Wrote: So, I got lucky and will have the weekend off.  I'll have John there to learn more about Seeker/Howl culture and Azeyma, since being the Goddess of inquiry, she would tie into Thaliak.  How can you not seek knowledge if you do not inquire about it? Wink

Eeee so much fun. I was trying to read into it some and with some inspiration background the inquiry is definitely a nice broad spot for interpretation which is good for character development! I've read it as confessions, vows to protect, seeking the truth and honesty, and other themes like 'not living in the dark'/having an open mind. Lots of avenues! Bug all the Sun Seeker friends for info. Mwahahaha 

Posted up a little bit of immersion on the bulletin. Included a mix of styles including sun dancing, confessions, tribe offerings, that'll hopefully be inspiring.

Excited for the weekend!

RE: Celebration of the Warden - Saturday Sept 26 - Khunbish Avagnar - 09-26-2015

It was a wonderful event, I am said that I missed all the prior ones

RE: Celebration of the Warden - Saturday Sept 26 - Jancis - 09-27-2015

It was really wonderful!

Thanks to everyone who wrote up special songs and stories for it.

Big thank you to those people who made groups and invited new people to meet and talk with.

And everyone who stayed around after the performances to talk and meet up with others.

I managed to get a few snippets done to post today. I'll try to get all the screenshots and logs up over the next week. Blush Maybe two weeks

[Image: KHKOtll.jpg]
[Image: PWgYW8H.jpg]
[Image: dddfzqX.jpg]
[Image: r0JNraz.jpg]