Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Little trouble getting back into RP - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Little trouble getting back into RP (/showthread.php?tid=14542)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Little trouble getting back into RP - Val - 12-12-2015

Hey there! Like eeeeeveryone else here, I'd be more than happy to do some RP with you sometime Big Grin I have a ton of characters (some which aren't listed and I should really get on), so feel free to check 'em out and let me know if you ever want to do anything!

RE: Little trouble getting back into RP - Melkire - 12-12-2015

Question, not because I'm nitpicky but because I want to know how my character would react if they ever run into yours! Smile

The fundamental distinction between a pugilist and a monk in the setting is that the latter access stores of aether known as "chakra" with which to fuel their fantastical physical feats. The job quest chain for monks is rather specific on how one learns to access these chakra, and given the canon requirements it's not likely that they are opened by accident.

Does Turik have access to his chakra, i.e. does he fuel his physical feats with aether, or is he more of a pugilist in that he's an extremely skilled and/or talented hand-to-hand combatant who manages without?

(I am a sucker for pugilist/monk RP, poke me in-game if you ever see me on!)

RE: Little trouble getting back into RP - turik_flarewyng - 12-21-2015

(12-12-2015, 01:37 PM)Val Wrote: Hey there! Like eeeeeveryone else here, I'd be more than happy to do some RP with you sometime Big Grin I have a ton of characters (some which aren't listed and I should really get on), so feel free to check 'em out and let me know if you ever want to do anything!
Hey, man. I definitely recognize the name lol. In fact, I'm pretty sure I saw you in the QS just last night. I'll definitely look you up when I get the chance. I couldn't do a walk up because uhh.. Turik just got captured ICly soooo... yeahhhh. I'm kind of out of commission until the rescue party is ready :3 but I'll definitely come around Smile

RE: Little trouble getting back into RP - turik_flarewyng - 12-21-2015

Hey, guys, sorry I haven't checked this thread in a minute. You know how it is with holidays :3 At the very least, I managed to find one of you so far and have a nice RP with you, so I hope I can continue down the list and see all of you in game Smile. Just a heads up though, holiday aside, Turik has just been captured ICly. Its just to set up a rescue RP event and give my FC which is going through a bit of a rebuilding phase a reason, ICly, to recruit :3. So I might be a bit delayed until they're ready, but I will try and find you guys :3

RE: Little trouble getting back into RP - RiniKett - 12-23-2015

Weell, whenever he gets rescued have him drop by Wayfarer's for a drink and a bit of social interaction. :3

We specialize in making the lost feel like they have a place they can go when things get rough. If you need anything, let us know!