Hydaelyn Role-Players
Starlight Wishlist - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Starlight Wishlist (/showthread.php?tid=14593)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Starlight Wishlist - Cliodhna Eoghan - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 08:49 PM)Lady Krist Wrote: I also wouldnt mind getting the clears and the allagan top. If you got room.

i've yet to run coil but we can totes set something up for that too :3

RE: Starlight Wishlist - Kage - 12-13-2015

*can help with all the things people are talking about here if they need a body*

RE: Starlight Wishlist - Roe Dad - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 09:00 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote:
(12-13-2015, 08:49 PM)Lady Krist Wrote: I also wouldnt mind getting the clears and the allagan top. If you got room.

i've yet to run coil but we can totes set something up for that too :3
Awesome I am down for pony farms too.

(12-13-2015, 08:53 PM)Steel Wolf Wrote:
(12-13-2015, 08:49 PM)Lady Krist, Clio and everyone´ pid= Wrote:<Carve and Spit>

...sounds like the start of the things! Big Grin Milady Clio, I shall humbly accept, and will do what I can to aid the Lady Krist.

(12-13-2015, 08:53 PM)Kurt S. Wrote: Experiencing Coil would be nice

or yanno

an Ifrit Pony.

Or hell even a few Alex runs for one gordian bolt would be cool.

Kurt. Yo. Poke me. I can help. I suck a bit at the second part of Alwx NM but I am willing to go.
Thank you Steel go forth and fetch Jack the Blacketh and Lord Kyle of house Gass.

RE: Starlight Wishlist - Kage - 12-13-2015

The only things: People -do- have to look into what is expected for Ifrit and Leviathan. Both of them have DPS issues that we will all need to know to stop hitting Ifrit/Levi so to not kill ourselves.

RE: Starlight Wishlist - Kurt S. - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 08:49 PM)Lady Krist, Clio and everyone´ pid= Wrote:<Carve and Spit>

...sounds like the start of the things! Big Grin Milady Clio, I shall humbly accept, and will do what I can to aid the Lady Krist.

or yanno

an Ifrit Pony.

Kurt. Yo. Poke me. I can help. I suck a bit at the second part of Alwx NM but I am willing to go.

Alex 1 N is what I'm looking at since that drops two bolts. So double the chance :3

(12-13-2015, 10:00 PM)Kurt S. Wrote:
Lady Krist, Clio and everyone´ pid= dateline= Wrote:<Carve and Spit>

or yanno

an Ifrit Pony.

Alex 1 N is what I'm looking at since that drops two bolts. So double the chance :3
Thats not hard d'oh I dont mind running that.

RE: Starlight Wishlist - ɴᴘᴄ - 12-13-2015

Just throwing it out there that I have never done BCoB and would be happy to DPS for a group of fellow Coil newcomers.

RE: Starlight Wishlist - Steel Wolf - 12-15-2015

I am pleased to report...

MY STARLIGHT DREAM CAME TRUE!

I GOT BALMUNG!!!

[Image: ffxiv_12152015_191327.png]

Nnnnngh so happy..... ;___;

Seriously, I have been lusting after this weapon since I saw it before Heavensward released. I never thought it would be in my possession.

Thank you to Clio, Sara Altney, and everyone else who took part in my first-ever EX clears since I started playing this game.

AAAAAAAGH SO HAPPY! ^w^

RE: Starlight Wishlist - Kage - 12-15-2015

Thanks to everyone who helped Steel out!

RE: Starlight Wishlist - Cliodhna Eoghan - 12-16-2015

just a fast reminder for anyone that needs help doing clear or farm runs; hit me up and i'll do what i can to help out :3 took only an hour to get steel's clears so don't feel it'll be too long of a task if that's a concern. x3

also i realized i never actually wrote what i wanted lul, was a bit focused on helping out but if it was anyway possible i'd love to get a small personal house in the goblet. a few are aware that i've been working hard to save up for a long time and while i do have a tidy bit packed away; still no where near to afford price of a house with the current relinquishing prices. my putting my hopes on new wards but again, not sure if i can make the rush lul. still nice to have goals right? Blush

RE: Starlight Wishlist - Melodia - 12-16-2015

I...I've always wanted one of the hats...the sleepwear ones. You know the cone style one, the rests over the side (I can't recall the name). I can never afford one...and my retainer is awful at bringing back the mats for it. *blushes and hides*

RE: Starlight Wishlist - Erik Mynhier - 12-16-2015

I was actually thinking of making a wish here but I felt bad since I'm an older player and should be able to do for myself. But then someone got me the one thing I have been wanting as a Yuletide gift. I have a lot of minions, I've been collecting them since beta. But I tend not to really use them ic except for my mammet. But I really wanted a Hunting Hawk, as an actual ic pet. And my sweet lady got it for me.

[Image: Erik%252520Mynhier%25252012_16_2015%25252010_45_35.jpg]

As to back on topic, I will be off Friday and can help people get Ex clears.

RE: Starlight Wishlist - Cliodhna Eoghan - 12-16-2015

(12-16-2015, 01:13 PM)Melodia Wrote: I...I've always wanted one of the hats...the sleepwear ones. You know the cone style one, the rests over the side (I can't recall the name). I can never afford one...and my retainer is awful at bringing back the mats for it. *blushes and hides*
crescent moon cone
check your inbox o3o

RE: Starlight Wishlist - Coatleque - 12-16-2015

I would like enough RP to render me unable to grind the new relic.