Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Interest check] Mustering a run of Bahamut's Coil? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: [Interest check] Mustering a run of Bahamut's Coil? (/showthread.php?tid=14618)

Pages: 1 2

RE: [Interest check] Mustering a run of Bahamut's Coil? - Caspar - 12-18-2015

Next weekend I'll be out of town for Christmas

RE: [Interest check] Mustering a run of Bahamut's Coil? - Valence - 12-18-2015

Scratch next week end, I totally forgot that i'm away too...

RE: [Interest check] Mustering a run of Bahamut's Coil? - Nebbs - 12-18-2015

Probably pick a few dates, lets see who we can get.. we can probably also drag from FC/LS friends along too. Especially if we make it friendly, low pressure run, certainly with a  good few we can carry some in most of the fights.

RE: [Interest check] Mustering a run of Bahamut's Coil? - Valence - 12-19-2015

Let's say saturday or sunday 2-3th, 21:00 GMT? Or 15:00 GMT works for me too. In both cases it lets me some room to run it for several hours.

Priority will be given to people that never ran it of course since it's a session to discover it, but for now I don't see many of them so... 

In any case if we find ourselves too numerous i'm sure we can split into several groups.

RE: [Interest check] Mustering a run of Bahamut's Coil? - Aquila - 12-19-2015

Definitely interested over here, have completed up to t9, but willing to help for all. I main BLM, but, should my AST be 60 by that time (and there is a need for a healer), I wouldn't mind attending on that.

Mostly free on weekends, weekdays after 5PM CST, save for Tuesdays, which I'm unavailable on.

RE: [Interest check] Mustering a run of Bahamut's Coil? - Cassandra - 12-29-2015

Just want to nudge this to see whether it's still ongoing.

RE: [Interest check] Mustering a run of Bahamut's Coil? - Valence - 12-30-2015

Yes, definitely! It has slowed down a bit with vacation holidays, but it should still be planned for next week end. We will try to start something the 2nd (saturday), around 20:00 GMT, and do as many as we like. Then we can continue the next evening if need be, and then we will see...

Since I don't know the exact setup requirements I'll let people deal with what we really need if we don't reach the required numbers for a synced party (8), or if we don't have the exact kind of roles either (or even if we have to split in several groups).

RE: [Interest check] Mustering a run of Bahamut's Coil? - Valence - 01-01-2016

Reminder! 

It's tomorrow 8:00pm GMT! Probably unsynced to speed things up and make it more convenient to party.

RE: [Interest check] Mustering a run of Bahamut's Coil? - Cassandra - 01-02-2016

(12-30-2015, 05:51 AM)Valence Wrote: Yes, definitely! It has slowed down a bit with vacation holidays, but it should still be planned for next week end. We will try to start something the 2nd (saturday), around 20:00 GMT, and do as many as we like. Then we can continue the next evening if need be, and then we will see...

Since I don't know the exact setup requirements I'll let people deal with what we really need if we don't reach the required numbers for a synced party (8), or if we don't have the exact kind of roles either (or even if we have to split in several groups).

Cheers! Sorry I didn't get back right away, but had a busy few days. Would love to hop aboard if you don't mind someone very rusty. ^^;

RE: [Interest check] Mustering a run of Bahamut's Coil? - Valence - 01-02-2016

Up in 10minutes...

RE: [Interest check] Mustering a run of Bahamut's Coil? - Caspar - 01-02-2016

aiya

I forgot X_X I'm sorry! I thought it was 8:00PM PST.

RE: [Interest check] Mustering a run of Bahamut's Coil? - Valence - 01-03-2016

I will try to post it in several date formats... We didn't do anything yesterday, so I can plan it for this evening... Same date:

8:00 pm GMT, so around 12:00 am PST?