Hydaelyn Role-Players
Ala Mhigo resistance? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Lore Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Thread: Ala Mhigo resistance? (/showthread.php?tid=14734)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Ala Mhigo resistance? - Diskwrite - 01-20-2016

Well, there certainly seems to be a lot of interest- why don't we throw something together? It could be at the very least an OOC dealio so that we can all network and work with each other without too much hassle. All that jazz.

I don't actually know how creating an LS works (haven't done it yet lul), but I can poke at this when I get home.

RE: Ala Mhigo resistance? - Diskwrite - 01-21-2016

Awright, I'm going to go ahead and make an OOC LS for this. So over the next few days, I'll write up some rules, and then I'll start inviting people.

Soooo in the meantime, let me know if once I get this all up and running you want an invite. Just PM me here or shoot me a /tell in-game. (I may be AFK at the time, but I do try to go back and reread messages, but if I don't get back to you just try again later!) I'll make a list!

RE: Ala Mhigo resistance? - Reiner Dorn - 01-21-2016

Dropping in here. I'll help in anyway you need. I'm one of the three leaders of the Empyrean Vanguard. (Formerly Onyx Cross, skyward Eye) And we'd love to help facilititate and cultivate a better resistance, and simply Ala Mhigan community. 

Come in about a month I'm hosting a Large server open Ala Mhigan event..actually about three of them. But At the first one I'll be making a Mhigan LS so we can all stay in touch, could even be Ic if you'd like. Keep your eyes peels for my first event it'll hit the boards in the next few days.

RE: Ala Mhigo resistance? - Cynnie - 01-21-2016

I just wanted to come in and say I would also be very interested in a Linkshell! I'm still working out the details of my character but Cynnie would love to participate or help in some way!

RE: Ala Mhigo resistance? - Sounsyy - 01-21-2016

NOTICE: The Ala Mhigan Lore Compilation post has been updated and relocated to here.

RE: Ala Mhigo resistance? - Flora - 01-22-2016

I am so so so all about this, for both Flora and her ex-resistance-but-still-tangentially-involved mother, Anneliese!

RE: Ala Mhigo resistance? - Diskwrite - 01-25-2016

IT IS DONE. I'll keep an eye out for you folks so I can pull you all in- otherwise just whisper me in-game.

RE: Ala Mhigo resistance? - Iona - 02-17-2016

I am soo happy people didn't let this die out. And I gain I will have to apologize about the silence. School took a decent amount of my spare time lately.

If there is an LC up and running now, I would like to join on Iona Falconsoul, and would be looking forward to see what you have done with the idea Big Grin

RE: Ala Mhigo resistance? - Diskwrite - 02-18-2016

Hey, no problem! Just poke me if you see me around- I'm logged in most evenings. If I'm AFK at the time, I might just be doing something else with the chat window visible to me. Or otherwise, I'll be back with you as soon as I get back.